napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs

Lgriff

I bought my SARMs from sports technology labs and wanted to know what others thought of the purity and reputation of this company’s products?
My 8 week cycle is as follows:
5 mg/day yk11
25 mg mk677
10 mg LGD 4033
I am 2.5 weeks in and I have a huge increase in muscle soreness. I have not yet experienced any positive effects. Is this normal?

Cycles should be run for 12 weeks otherwise you are wasting valuable gains and money.

I have never heard of any company called sports technology nor would I ever trust them. I know of two approved reputable companies.

I can tell, you probably don't have real legitimate sarms. I would stop while you still have time. Muscle soreness will be the least of your worries if you don't stop using them immediately.

Liquid or pill form ? My best guess with limited info you probably got prohormones label as sarms.

DOG SHIT company.. its a fake company for chemyo.. what they have done as their products have been called out more and more, was start another company to push more shit products... i would NEVER use them whatsoever... think about this.. you are using mk677 and lgd4033, both of which are used in healing stacks and have healing properties.. you are getting the polar opposite of what you should... i have no idea what you are using but its likely not sarms.. its NOT a trusted company whatsoever..

The most trusted companies are

Or

Last edited:
Cycles should be run for 12 weeks otherwise you are wasting valuable gains and money.

I have never heard of any company called sports technology nor would I ever trust them. I know of two approved reputable companies.

I can tell, you probably don't have real legitimate sarms. I would stop while you still have time. Muscle soreness will be the least of your worries if you don't stop using them immediately.

Liquid or pill form ? My best guess with limited info you probably got prohormones label as sarms.
Okay thank you for the advice. I will stop immediately. Do you think I need to run a PCT and wait before I buy from the companies you all have recommended here? Or can I jump right in?
Thanks again

DOG SHIT company.. its a fake company for chemyo.. what they have done as their products have been called out more and more, was start another company to push more shit products... i would NEVER use them whatsoever... think about this.. you are using mk677 and lgd4033, both of which are used in healing stacks and have healing properties.. you are getting the polar opposite of what you should... i have no idea what you are using but its likely not sarms.. its NOT a trusted company whatsoever..
Okay thank you for the advice. I will stop immediately. Do you think I need to run a PCT and wait before I buy from the companies you all have recommended here? Or can I jump right in?
Thanks again

Thanks again
being only 2.5 weeks in, i would assume not a lot of damage could have been done so i would just maybe take a test booster and you can start a new cycle in a week or so... You should be good to go

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

As stated not a good company at all. Umbrella labs and sarms.forsale is what you want

What does should I be doing? I got those doses from Dylan’s podcast.
Nobody knows more about SARMS than Dylan! So whatever Dylan says in the podcasts and youtube videos is DAYS and YEARS of research. Go according to that information.

Top Bottom