napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose protocal help

palirnom

I'm on 200mg test for trt through my doctor.
I'm wanting to try out tren at a low dose. What protocols have you guys done and got good results with minimal sides?
6'1"
210lbs
12%BF
Not trying to get massive or anything. I just want the 3D delts and bigger legs while maintaining leanness.
My diet is currently
250carb
220 pro
75fat
Currently cutting down to 10% or lower.
Just trying to plan ahead so I can get the stuff after finding a reliable source.
Thanks

I personally like running Tren higher then my test. So I would keep your test dose as is and run Tren at 350mg a week. It's very strong so I would highly suggest caber and B12 injections to negate prolactin sides. Tren sides can be a bitch if you're not familiar.

I would also adjust your macros to 45% Protein, 45% Carbs, 10% fat.

Me personally with what you are wanting to do, I'd keep your trt dose the same and add 200mg tren E per week to that

200/200 would treat you really well

I would also add GW in at 20mg per day. I recommend it anytime running tren to help with cardio endurance, fat loss, and improving your lipids profile which tren can put strain on

Me personally with what you are wanting to do, I'd keep your trt dose the same and add 200mg tren E per week to that

200/200 would treat you really well

I would also add GW in at 20mg per day. I recommend it anytime running tren to help with cardio endurance, fat loss, and improving your lipids profile which tren can put strain on
Agree with RR here.
I'm wanting to try out tren at a low dose. What protocols have you guys done and got good results with minimal sides?
6'1"
210lbs
12%BF
Not trying to get massive or anything. I just want the 3D delts and bigger legs while maintaining leanness.
My diet is currently
250carb
220 pro
75fat
Just trying to plan ahead so I can get the stuff after finding a reliable source.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6'1"
210lbs
12%BF
My diet is currently
250carb
220 pro
75fat
Thanks

what other types of cycles have you ran in the past? what are your golas here?

6'1"
210lbs
12%BF
My diet is currently
250carb
220 pro
75fat
Thanks

200/200...works nicely. I prefer trenE, but you could mix and match the A and E to hit 200. Shoud give you some strength gains, and possibly lean you out. I noticed that when I go into a tren cycle already lean, I do get even leaner and stronger using just 250 trenE

I've ran test at 500mg/week in the past. Wasn't a fan. That's the only other thing I've done. Overall goal is to get 3D delts, somewhat bigger legs and become a shredded cunt. I've very knowledgeable about training. I follow a lot of Ben Pakulskis methods to training. Currently doing push pull legs/ progressive overload On my core lifts with hypertrophy on smaller muscle groups. I guess you could say my overall goal would to look like a large athlete. Perhaps even one of the Olympia physique guys.

I'm not sure if it's allowed or not but can anyone help me with online legit sources? I can get some stuff local from a buddy that gets it from a guy that makes it in his house. Kind of scares me though. If I'm not allowed to ask this question I apologize and just disregard it.

all of the sources listed in our source section are approved and top quality...

i really don't think that tren is good option being only your second cycle... i love the low dose plan though so it may be okay.. 200/200 is a great protocol as is 250/250 but there is no need to go any higher than that... i would really recommend going 200/200... you absolutely want to run GW-501516 with it to not only combat the cardio sides but also the cholesterol problems associated with tren... i will give you a full layout... obviously you don't need a pct being on trt... you want to be a shredded cunt, well here's the stack to do so... tren with these 3 sarms and proviron will do the trick bro...

1-12 test cyp 200 mg week
1-12 tren e 200 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Appreciate the info guys. I'm going to look on the source form. Sorry I didn't even realize it was on here, I'm new to the site.
After I get everything I'll let you guys know how it's going.

i really don't think that tren is good option being only your second cycle... i love the low dose plan though so it may be okay.. 200/200 is a great protocol as is 250/250 but there is no need to go any higher than that... i would really recommend going 200/200... you absolutely want to run GW-501516 with it to not only combat the cardio sides but also the cholesterol problems associated with tren... i will give you a full layout... obviously you don't need a pct being on trt... you want to be a shredded cunt, well here's the stack to do so... tren with these 3 sarms and proviron will do the trick bro...

1-12 tren e 200 mg week
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 proviron 50 mg day

I love it Dylan...."shredded cunt".......

I would certainly keep that tren no higher than 200, especially given your cycle history. I would add an alternative compound if I were you, but if you're set on tren, Dylan gave you a great setup there.

1-12 tren e 200 mg week
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 proviron 50 mg day

Exactly how I would prefer to run it too, with The sarms stack of S4, GW, and SR9009.

Perfect for shredding up, and perfect for the goals of the OP

I love it Dylan...."shredded cunt".......

LOL well he said he wanted to be a shredded cunt so when i reply to someone i have to speak their language! LOL i have to make sure they get my point and i want to always relate!

Try 100mg first and then adjust up or down as needed. You need to gauge your reaction. Is this part of trt or as a cycle on top of trt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've even done as low as 50mg a week with low test and it really is a feel great kinda cycle... Or cruise whatever you think of it as. I'm definitely hitting low tren again after my cruise in 4 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came off a 16 week blast that to be truthful...kind of wore me out

I'm currently cruising:

Test Ace 105mg/wk
Tren Ace 105mg/wk
Primo Ace 105mg/wk
This blend is pinned daily @ .2ml
Proviron 50mg ed

for what it's worth....I feel like a million bucks

About to place my order with pharmalady. Any suggestion on what brand to get? I noticed she carries a few. I'm sure some are better than others.

Jack steel you think I should do your protocal or gemellis? I'm torn. I'm not against slow progression. I just don't want to get all jacked then shrink really bad when I come back to just my trt dose.
I'd like to maintain as much as possible

Top Bottom