napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Listen to Dylan Gemelli talk SARMS on SUPP TALK RADIO!!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As previously promised, I did the radio show on Supp Talk Radio discussing SARMS... Your support on this would be much appreciated... SUPP TALK is a very strong radio show and also a member of the adrenaline rush family... Let's give him our support as well as myself as proud members of the community... As always, THANK YOU ALL for your ongoing support throughout... I will be on the show a lot more upcoming so stay tuned and also use this as a reference... In this particular episode, we discuss MK-2866, LGD-4033 and GW-501516...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuzuxDJevA

DylanGemelli said:
As previously promised, I did the radio show on Supp Talk Radio discussing SARMS... Your support on this would be much appreciated... SUPP TALK is a very strong radio show and also a member of the adrenaline rush family... Let's give him our support as well as myself as proud members of the community... As always, THANK YOU ALL for your ongoing support throughout... I will be on the show a lot more upcoming so stay tuned and also use this as a reference... In this particular episode, we discuss MK-2866, LGD-4033 and GW-501516...

very nice and informative way to get the word out about sarms, Dylan! Great episode, and looking forward to any further podcast info in the future!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

very nice and informative way to get the word out about sarms, Dylan! Great episode, and looking forward to any further podcast info in the future!

Thanks brother... I really enjoyed it and thought it conveyed a really strong message for everyone...

Thank you all for the kind words. We will certainly be getting more in depth for future shows and appreciate you following the SuppTalk brand. Be sure to like the YouTube channel as well as ITunes so you know when new shows "drop"

supptalk said:
Thank you all for the kind words. We will certainly be getting more in depth for future shows and appreciate you following the SuppTalk brand. Be sure to like the YouTube channel as well as ITunes so you know when new shows "drop"

Sounds good! I will definitely subscribe to the YouTube channel, and Looking forward to future podcasts :D

Re: RE: Re: Listen to Dylan Gemelli talk SARMS on SUPP TALK RADIO!!!

supptalk said:
We will be recording part 2 tomorrow. Talking about S4 and Ibutamoren.

What questions might you have?
I think with S4, the main thing to cover other than the awesome effects it has, is the proper way to dose it to assess oncoming vision side effects. Many could benefit from that info

Top Bottom