napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supp Talk Radio - Ask your SARMS questions for the show!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you have already read, I will be featured on The Supp Talk Radio Show upcoming in one week. Everyone is going to have the opportunity to send in their questions for me on the show and can do so in this thread. The show will be featured around SARMS discussions so all SARMS related questions for me to be asked on the show can be given here. Thank you all for the support and feel free to ask away! You can also PM your questions to SuppTalk if you do not want your question being public. Thank you!

Any questions you guys have at all regarding sarms, don't hesitate to ask them. This podcast is a great oppurtunity to get those questions out there and answered. It benefits a lot of people as well because more people will be able to hear those questions and responses.

Re: RE: Supp Talk Radio - Ask your SARMS questions for the show!

DylanGemelli said:
As many of you have already read, I will be featured on The Supp Talk Radio Show upcoming in one week. Everyone is going to have the opportunity to send in their questions for me on the show and can do so in this thread. The show will be featured around SARMS discussions so all SARMS related questions for me to be asked on the show can be given here. Thank you all for the support and feel free to ask away! You can also PM your questions to SuppTalk if you do not want your question being public. Thank you!
If sarms are illegal to manufacture, market, and sale for human consumption, then how are all these supplement companies getting away with manufacturing, marketing, and selling "sarms stacks" in pill form that are meant for human consumption?

Top Bottom