napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ligandrol (LGD-4033) Oral capsule?

SARMs aren't supposed to be sold for human consumption. They are Research Chemicals and thus in liquid form. That's the loop hole research companies use to sell them. If it's in a capsule and marketed for human consumption....it's likely either illegal, or another substance labeled as SARMs. The term SUPPLEMENT is extremely loose in governance and therefore subject to a lot of scams. Liquids... research chems, Pills and Capsules... supplement and most likely a prohormone.

SARMs aren't supposed to be sold for human consumption. They are Research Chemicals and thus in liquid form. That's the loop hole research companies use to sell them. If it's in a capsule and marketed for human consumption....it's likely either illegal, or another substance labeled as SARMs. The term SUPPLEMENT is extremely loose in governance and therefore subject to a lot of scams. Liquids... research chems, Pills and Capsules... supplement and most likely a prohormone.

I agree probably a prohormone bro

they say there " However, until it is prescribed by a doctor for personal use it is strictly prohibited for human consumption and it is for research purposes only." . Its strange that I never saw lgd as a capsule...

Dude don't let me meaningless mumbo jumbo fool you. How can it be prescribed?!? It hasn't pages trials....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hello , 1st of all, Iam new to the forums :)

I was reading here about sarms etc.
And found a website selling Ligandrol (LGD-4033) in capsules, is that real or just scam?

https://v2.enhancedathlete.com/product/ligandrol/

Don't risk it bro. If you search here you'll find that enhanced athlete isn't exactly a credible source, not to mention that you want to avoid sarms in capsule form as it is. Many of them out there are actually prohormones.

Stick with liquid research Chemicals, and the best quality you can find. There's none better than www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let him go ahead an go there but I GUARANTEE you you will learn the hard way and not one person is going to be sympathetic... the things this guy does and represents is disgraceful... encouraging very very young people to use very dangerous steroids, etc... its such a disgrace... so you can go ahead and go there but i am a million percent certain you are going to be regretting it and then wanting help to fix the damage done...

let him go ahead an go there but I GUARANTEE you you will learn the hard way and not one person is going to be sympathetic... the things this guy does and represents is disgraceful... encouraging very very young people to use very dangerous steroids, etc... its such a disgrace... so you can go ahead and go there but i am a million percent certain you are going to be regretting it and then wanting help to fix the damage done...

? I dont represent anything. I just asked! Cause I think its really strange to be so cheap and in capsule.

Ea = prohormones. If I remember correctly, a few newer people on this board have gotten gyno from using Ea "sarms". Lol that's a sure fire way to tell they are selling cheap prohormones with a sarm label.

Ea = prohormones. If I remember correctly, a few newer people on this board have gotten gyno from using Ea "sarms". Lol that's a sure fire way to tell they are selling cheap prohormones with a sarm label.

EA = you'll go from a A cup to a D cup in no time!! ......

Do you want gyno? Do you want high blood pressure? Interested in water rention? Try EA aka prohormones we need to get rid of

Sorry my bad.
Iam glad that I ask it here and you guys helped me! ty
no worries brother.. I AM GLAD you came here to bro... i want to make sure you do not get misled or injured from some asshole giving you bad advice... you are in a great place now with people who actually care about your health...

Top Bottom