napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd side effects

Jwest

Hi guy's, I've started my first cycle of lgd and have been feeling a little shortness of breath, it does pass after about an hour or so , was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well and if so does it pass, also should mention I'm on test. C 100mg every 7 days . Thanks for your time guy's.

100mg a week? That seems a low dose... how come only 100mg?

Lgd definitely does not cause those sides... are you sure you have real lgd? Where did you get it ?

No I don't think 100mgs will do that if u was on tren then maybe but test c wont do that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi guy's, I've started my first cycle of lgd and have been feeling a little shortness of breath, it does pass after about an hour or so , was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well and if so does it pass, also should mention I'm on test. C 100mg every 7 days . Thanks for your time guy's.

That's not a side effect of LGD. Where is your LGD from?

My lgd was purchased from EA.
Well that explains it bro. What you had wasn't Lgd. It was likely a prohormone which explains the side effect you're having. That's a common theme and issue with EA products

I should have known better, when I received the bottle it stated on the label possible side effects breathing problems , sezuries, paralysis, stroke, heart attack and possible death. Is that a typical disclaimer or was I obviously duked. Any suggestions on a honest seller. Thanks for any input.

I should have known better, when I received the bottle it stated on the label possible side effects breathing problems , sezuries, paralysis, stroke, heart attack and possible death. Is that a typical disclaimer or was I obviously duked. Any suggestions on a honest seller. Thanks for any input.

Are you serious? Possible death?! Bro I'm so sorry you got ripped off from those EA (Enhanced Assholes) guys... if you want to try real lgd, get it from sarmsx. I'm using it right now and the gains are just unreal! With none of the side effects

I appreciate it bro, thanks for your reply. We all have the same common goal, I don't understand fucking someone over for a fast buck. Hard lesson learned. I'll be ordering from sarmsx tonight, thanks again for your time and input.

I appreciate it bro, thanks for your reply. We all have the same common goal, I don't understand fucking someone over for a fast buck. Hard lesson learned. I'll be ordering from sarmsx tonight, thanks again for your time and input.
It's unfortunate, but the business is full of scammers out there like that.

Wise move on the choice of sarmsx. You can't go wrong with them bro!!

Hate to see people get ripped off and possibly hurt from unknown chemicals. For future reference, EA put creatine in their sarms capsules. That's a huge red flag... Guess the "Dr." will do anything to make a buck. Sad.

I appreciate it bro, thanks for your reply. We all have the same common goal, I don't understand fucking someone over for a fast buck. Hard lesson learned. I'll be ordering from sarmsx tonight, thanks again for your time and input.[/QUOTE

Unfortunately, most of us have been scammed or spent money on some useless product at some point during our fitness journey. It gets hard to know after awhile who is lying and who is telling the truth, who is legit and who is not. I have had nothing but good experiences from Sarmsx and their products. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for as with all things in life. Check out the 30% off section. They have buy 2 get 1 free there which helps.

brother it DISGUSTS me to the highest extent on what people do and you you just hit the nail on the head and its what i always say.. we ALL have a goal that is generally the same, which is to improve out bodies and health... goals are different on HOW but not in totality so i just dont get it... i know i push sarmsx hard but THIS IS WHY because i know they are the best, period... they fucking care first and worry about business second... yes, they are higher priced but it costs WAY more to do this right.. thats the entire point of it...

Top Bottom