napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd/rad/SR/Sr/Osta log

My osta came in, so hit it last night and this morning (along with the rest of the stack). I dont workout on weekends, and not diving either.

Next week I'll get bloods again, and see where test level is. Feel fine, slaying the weights, and added 2 pounds this week with same bf measurements.
excellent bro, im looking forward to everything you are going to achieve going forward

Good stuff…my mailman just left…HUGE relief I got my order in full all correct…I have 677 to last me until July….;)

well, was in a hurry this morning running out the door, I figured what the hell, it only .22cc of SR9009, other people are taking it straight, why cant a former bad ass spec ops guy just take it straight.

Damned near yacked right there. Never gonna do that again, only mixing in grapefruit juice for me ever ever ever again!

Only thing weird going on though, is I'm getting these odd 2-3 pound variations in weight that just come and go. I weight daily and fat measure as well.

well, was in a hurry this morning running out the door, I figured what the hell, it only .22cc of SR9009, other people are taking it straight, why cant a former bad ass spec ops guy just take it straight.

Damned near yacked right there. Never gonna do that again, only mixing in grapefruit juice for me ever ever ever again!

Only thing weird going on though, is I'm getting these odd 2-3 pound variations in weight that just come and go. I weight daily and fat measure as well.

That's very normal, especially when weighing every single day. I do the same, unless you you eat and drink the same thing & same amount, it changes especially if your addicted to licorice like me...

Fluid fluctuations are normal, especially also taking into account varying activity, and possible carb loads, etc

Normally I'd agree, but I weight daily, track everything, and I dont usually get that great of variations, and this goes back months. Now I didnt track weight on my first cycle like I do now. I might vary a pound, but not like 3 pounds. And its not like I took some gargantuan shit either :)

Was looking at my weights this morning from yesterdays squats, and realized I had an extra 20 pounds on there. No wonder my knees ache, thats a new PR for me.

Just ordered new labs gonna retake on thursday and see if that low t was due to decompression stress.

Got blood drawn today, hopefully will have results tomorrow evening.

No vision sides yet from S4 either oddly. Maybe the faintest yellow twinge, and night vision has degraded abit. But not like my last cycle.

I'm getting the typical boost from gw, but dont really feel the SR has had any impact, either in performance, nor fat loss.

In fact, fat has gone up abit since starting the full burn cycle, which is rather confusing, as was dropping like a rock with the ostarine kickstart.
Workouts have stayed same, calories, macros,etc.

Was looking at my weights this morning from yesterdays squats, and realized I had an extra 20 pounds on there. No wonder my knees ache, thats a new PR for me.

Just ordered new labs gonna retake on thursday and see if that low t was due to decompression stress.
just from looking at your other thread, if you hit starvation it will stall out your metabolism regardless of what you are taking... fucking awesome on the squats!

Ok got bloods in, and things are really weird.

T level remained about the same(119). So that rules out decompression stress. Odd how when I got the E hit a few months ago during that failed cycle, my test was 300.

Here's where it gets really weird, last bloodwork E level was 13, now its below 5. So gonna stop aromasin immediately. Probably start 100mg of clomid.

Might explain my fat increasing abit as well.

But the only thing different in this cycle and the failed one, was adding SR and S4, so I'm kinda thinking to drop those.

My non S4/SR run I had great results.

I agree with dropping just s4 for now and seeing how that does. I can't see any reason Sr could give you any complications at all

I guess we know how powerful sarmsx aromasin is...

Endo here said take 150mg Clomid for 2 weeks, then step to 2 weeks 100, then 2 weeks 50 and recheck bloods.

Of course he told me to just stop taking stuff, but hey....

Top Bottom