napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 or ACP-105

Finesse__

Hello, pretty new around here.

Im thinking of running my first SARMS cycle soon. I've been reading a lot of information and annecdotes. It is clear Lgd is much more effective than acp. However ACP seems to be extremely less supressing than lgd. If I have a proper PCT should I be concerned will Lgds supression? Or is my concern valid and should I go with ACP? Any advice appreciated

lgd is NOT much more effective than acp.. they do entirely different things but both are extremely strong and work extremely well.. you are going to need a pct with either one of them regardless... lgd is going to be used for more size, bulking and strength, while acp is geared more towards cutting, lean muscle and endurance as well as strength...

lgd is NOT much more effective than acp.. they do entirely different things but both are extremely strong and work extremely well.. you are going to need a pct with either one of them regardless... lgd is going to be used for more size, bulking and strength, while acp is geared more towards cutting, lean muscle and endurance as well as strength...
Thank you!

Im trying to put on more size rather than cut down. I think ill go with LGD. For PCT would enclo do the job?

Hello, pretty new around here.

Im thinking of running my first SARMS cycle soon. I've been reading a lot of information and annecdotes. It is clear Lgd is much more effective than acp. However ACP seems to be extremely less supressing than lgd. If I have a proper PCT should I be concerned will Lgds supression? Or is my concern valid and should I go with ACP? Any advice appreciated
Lgd

Thank you!

Im trying to put on more size rather than cut down. I think ill go with LGD. For PCT would enclo do the job?
you can use it if you want, yes...

if you are going for size, i would look at stacking lgd with rad140

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom