napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

let's get it started! I'm glad to be here just a little intro

Hi, I'm Franco and I'm addicted to bodybuilding... With that said I'm excited to meet many of you and to see what's going on here at adrenaline rush! Got to say I miss my man Dylan! Long time no talk bra so I'm hoping to get some time catching up with you. Currently stat wise this had been the lightest I've been in many years weighing in at 224 the other day at approx 10% bf. I'm now gotta think over 30 now haha and my last cycle consisted of sarms, teen ace, testp, eq, and anavar. Was an amazing recomp! Like to compete next year so If I do ide like to put on more size. I really liked being and looking leaner was something new and even have a fitness competitor in my gym looking at me as competition haha! I've always had the ability to fluctuate weight well. My background has been in sports mainly highschool and college. Powerlifting is also a past time of mine more so in the past. Anyways nice to meet you all and anything you want to know just ask.
Mahalo

We are happy to have you here at Adrenaline Rush! Welcome to the family. If you need anything, or have any questions or concerns, just let us know!

Hey Rick glad to see you here... You are one solid guy! And thank you everybody for the welcome! Look forward to good things here... Was looking at the mod list and I was familiar with few names ... Lots of high caliber brothers ... Thanks again.

Francofranco said:
Hey Rick glad to see you here... You are one solid guy! And thank you everybody for the welcome! Look forward to good things here... Was looking at the mod list and I was familiar with few names ... Lots of high caliber brothers ... Thanks again.

Thanks a lot man! Please make yourself at home here. We have a great place here without any drama, and we maintain a very constructive and positive environment for everyone. I am really glad you are here, and this forum can really benefit from a lot you can offer :)

Francofranco said:
Hi, I'm Franco and I'm addicted to bodybuilding... With that said I'm excited to meet many of you and to see what's going on here at adrenaline rush! Got to say I miss my man Dylan! Long time no talk bra so I'm hoping to get some time catching up with you. Currently stat wise this had been the lightest I've been in many years weighing in at 224 the other day at approx 10% bf. I'm now gotta think over 30 now haha and my last cycle consisted of sarms, teen ace, testp, eq, and anavar. Was an amazing recomp! Like to compete next year so If I do ide like to put on more size. I really liked being and looking leaner was something new and even have a fitness competitor in my gym looking at me as competition haha! I've always had the ability to fluctuate weight well. My background has been in sports mainly highschool and college. Powerlifting is also a past time of mine more so in the past. Anyways nice to meet you all and anything you want to know just ask.
Mahalo

Nice stats brother! Gotta say I'm a bit jealous. Glad to have you here on the best forum in the world!!!

Francofranco said:
Mahalo

Welcome bro. What u have in mind for ur next cycle

Francofranco said:
Mahalo

Now here is a name I recognize! Mahalo my friend! GREAT to see you here... you will see right away how different things are here as opposed to everywhere else you have been... you always know im here to help in any way ... im really glad you made it over brother... im looking forward to having you be a part of the family here as you will fit in extremely well!

Now here is a name I recognize! Mahalo my friend! GREAT to see you here... you will see right away how different things are here as opposed to everywhere else you have been... you always know im here to help in any way ... im really glad you made it over brother... im looking forward to having you be a part of the family here as you will fit in extremely well![/quote]

Dylan! My man! Bro Im so glad to rub shoulders with you once again! I hope all is well for you and your family. I really am excited to be here and it seems right! Iam glad things moved in this direction and you and your team deserve all the success and luck! You dont know the impact someone really has in your life til they go away and let me tell you your influence has been heaven sent for many of us. With that said I take my hat off to you and will thouroghly enjoy this new and exciting venue! I've already read through some posts and I'm liking what I see! I'm here and not going anywhere! Good to hear from you bro.

Francofranco said:
Now here is a name I recognize! Mahalo my friend! GREAT to see you here... you will see right away how different things are here as opposed to everywhere else you have been... you always know im here to help in any way ... im really glad you made it over brother... im looking forward to having you be a part of the family here as you will fit in extremely well!

Dylan! My man! Bro Im so glad to rub shoulders with you once again! I hope all is well for you and your family. I really am excited to be here and it seems right! Iam glad things moved in this direction and you and your team deserve all the success and luck! You dont know the impact someone really has in your life til they go away and let me tell you your influence has been heaven sent for many of us. With that said I take my hat off to you and will thouroghly enjoy this new and exciting venue! I've already read through some posts and I'm liking what I see! I'm here and not going anywhere! Good to hear from you bro.[/quote]

very touching brother and i mean that with all sincerity... to know i have that type of impact is far beyond gratifying and i'll always continue to do my very best for you and for everyone at all times...

that being said... LETS GET IT ONE BRO... whats your plans now coming up for cycles etc... ?? there are new sarms coming out i know your going to be interested in as well... i will be releasing write ups and videos soon on them as well... great to see you here bro!

DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:

Dylan! My man! Bro Im so glad to rub shoulders with you once again! I hope all is well for you and your family. I really am excited to be here and it seems right! Iam glad things moved in this direction and you and your team deserve all the success and luck! You dont know the impact someone really has in your life til they go away and let me tell you your influence has been heaven sent for many of us. With that said I take my hat off to you and will thouroghly enjoy this new and exciting venue! I've already read through some posts and I'm liking what I see! I'm here and not going anywhere! Good to hear from you bro.

very touching brother and i mean that with all sincerity... to know i have that type of impact is far beyond gratifying and i'll always continue to do my very best for you and for everyone at all times...

that being said... LETS GET IT ONE BRO... whats your plans now coming up for cycles etc... ?? there are new sarms coming out i know your going to be interested in as well... i will be releasing write ups and videos soon on them as well... great to see you here bro![/quote]

Ok it's on! well for my upcoming cycle as mentioned I'm looking to put on tremendous size and then clean it up. My thoughts are incorporating Deca as my main bulker. Diet will be slightly above maintenance and assess my gains then increase if need be. I know deca is wet but I like the size with strict diet that comes from it. Looking at a long cycle maybe 20 weeks followed by a strong extended pct followed
By a bridge then back on after time off. If I could get up to 250's clean I'll be happy for this year haha!
Holy scheniezel!! ( just came up with that word) more new sarms?!?! Awesome!! Will be looking forward to the reads.

Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:

that being said... LETS GET IT ONE BRO... whats your plans now coming up for cycles etc... ?? there are new sarms coming out i know your going to be interested in as well... i will be releasing write ups and videos soon on them as well... great to see you here bro!

Ok it's on! well for my upcoming cycle as mentioned I'm looking to put on tremendous size and then clean it up. My thoughts are incorporating Deca as my main bulker. Diet will be slightly above maintenance and assess my gains then increase if need be. I know deca is wet but I like the size with strict diet that comes from it. Looking at a long cycle maybe 20 weeks followed by a strong extended pct followed
By a bridge then back on after time off. If I could get up to 250's clean I'll be happy for this year haha!
Holy scheniezel!! ( just came up with that word) more new sarms?!?! Awesome!! Will be looking forward to the reads.[/quote]

what about a cycle where your running it longer and drawn out but with test, eq and npp as opposed to deca and then we clean it up even more on the back end after you put on the size on the front with npp and something like tbol and lgd... i have a sick layout for you...

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 npp 200 mg eod
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

cmb5017 said:
Francofranco said:
Mahalo

Welcome bro. What u have in mind for ur next cycle
Like mentioned looking to surround deca with some great compounds but deca being able to shine as the main ingredient.
Was thinking of dbol as a kick start. I wanna keep my endurance so some gw and albuterol maybe to the mix as well.

Top Bottom