napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

let's get it started! I'm glad to be here just a little intro

DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Francofranco" said:
Now here is a name I recognize! Mahalo my friend! GREAT to see you here... you will see right away how different things are here as opposed to everywhere else you have been... you always know im here to help in any way ... im really glad you made it over brother... im looking forward to having you be a part of the family here as you will fit in extremely well!

Dylan! My man! Bro Im so glad to rub shoulders with you once again! I hope all is well for you and your family. I really am excited to be here and it seems right! Iam glad things moved in this direction and you and your team deserve all the success and luck! You dont know the impact someone really has in your life til they go away and let me tell you your influence has been heaven sent for many of us. With that said I take my hat off to you and will thouroghly enjoy this new and exciting venue! I've already read through some posts and I'm liking what I see! I'm here and not going anywhere! Good to hear from you bro.

very touching brother and i mean that with all sincerity... to know i have that type of impact is far beyond gratifying and i'll always continue to do my very best for you and for everyone at all times...

that being said... LETS GET IT ONE BRO... whats your plans now coming up for cycles etc... ?? there are new sarms coming out i know your going to be interested in as well... i will be releasing write ups and videos soon on them as well... great to see you here bro!

Ok it's on! well for my upcoming cycle as mentioned I'm looking to put on tremendous size and then clean it up. My thoughts are incorporating Deca as my main bulker. Diet will be slightly above maintenance and assess my gains then increase if need be. I know deca is wet but I like the size with strict diet that comes from it. Looking at a long cycle maybe 20 weeks followed by a strong extended pct followed
By a bridge then back on after time off. If I could get up to 250's clean I'll be happy for this year haha!
Holy scheniezel!! ( just came up with that word) more new sarms?!?! Awesome!! Will be looking forward to the reads.

what about a cycle where your running it longer and drawn out but with test, eq and npp as opposed to deca and then we clean it up even more on the back end after you put on the size on the front with npp and something like tbol and lgd... i have a sick layout for you...

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 npp 200 mg eod
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
5-18 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote]

Wow! I like it ... Why didn't I think of npp! I love that you added Eq in the mix goes so good with npp and with cycle length it will be a good addition. I think this cycle layout will keep me from dieting too hard after so great. I absolutely love winstrol...do you see any benefit running aromasin 12.5 mg Ed last four weeks ... Then again the winny dries me up pretty good ... Ouch to the joints.
Looks good bro... Got me already thinking and how my next cycle after this will transition. I think with this cycle I'll tweak my diet a little and should be golden!

Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Francofranco" said:
Now here is a name I recognize! Mahalo my friend! GREAT to see you here... you will see right away how different things are here as opposed to everywhere else you have been... you always know im here to help in any way ... im really glad you made it over brother... im looking forward to having you be a part of the family here as you will fit in extremely well!

Dylan! My man! Bro Im so glad to rub shoulders with you once again! I hope all is well for you and your family. I really am excited to be here and it seems right! Iam glad things moved in this direction and you and your team deserve all the success and luck! You dont know the impact someone really has in your life til they go away and let me tell you your influence has been heaven sent for many of us. With that said I take my hat off to you and will thouroghly enjoy this new and exciting venue! I've already read through some posts and I'm liking what I see! I'm here and not going anywhere! Good to hear from you bro.

very touching brother and i mean that with all sincerity... to know i have that type of impact is far beyond gratifying and i'll always continue to do my very best for you and for everyone at all times...

that being said... LETS GET IT ONE BRO... whats your plans now coming up for cycles etc... ?? there are new sarms coming out i know your going to be interested in as well... i will be releasing write ups and videos soon on them as well... great to see you here bro!

Ok it's on! well for my upcoming cycle as mentioned I'm looking to put on tremendous size and then clean it up. My thoughts are incorporating Deca as my main bulker. Diet will be slightly above maintenance and assess my gains then increase if need be. I know deca is wet but I like the size with strict diet that comes from it. Looking at a long cycle maybe 20 weeks followed by a strong extended pct followed
By a bridge then back on after time off. If I could get up to 250's clean I'll be happy for this year haha!
Holy scheniezel!! ( just came up with that word) more new sarms?!?! Awesome!! Will be looking forward to the reads.

what about a cycle where your running it longer and drawn out but with test, eq and npp as opposed to deca and then we clean it up even more on the back end after you put on the size on the front with npp and something like tbol and lgd... i have a sick layout for you...

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 npp 200 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow! I like it ... Why didn't I think of npp! I love that you added Eq in the mix goes so good with npp and with cycle length it will be a good addition. I think this cycle layout will keep me from dieting too hard after so great. I absolutely love winstrol...do you see any benefit running aromasin 12.5 mg Ed last four weeks ... Then again the winny dries me up pretty good ... Ouch to the joints.
Looks good bro... Got me already thinking and how my next cycle after this will transition. I think with this cycle I'll tweak my diet a little and should be golden![/quote]

this is a far better option bro... your covered all the way around... the only way i would recommend aromasin everyday is if you have issues but otherwise, you should be plenty dry.. if you need to start mk2866 early then you can to help with winstrol joint pain issues if you get them.. this is definitely the best method for what your wanting..

DylanGemelli said:
would you prefer a deca cycle instead of the npp i laid out?
Well I'm thinking I could go either way but your layout seems to promote cleaner gains if diet is on point. Deca is great but I think I can get to my goals via npp etc and it be a whole lot cleaner. Might work out better in the end. Good layout though.

DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 npp 200 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote]

I absolutely love this layout, and it is literally almost identical to what my next blast will be starting in November. It looks excellent for lean mass gains and should give excellent results. Great cycle design Dylan!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Francofranco" said:

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 npp 200 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I absolutely love this layout, and it is literally almost identical to what my next blast will be starting in November. It looks excellent for lean mass gains and should give excellent results. Great cycle design Dylan![/quote]

That's cool Rick...I know it looks dang awesome! I'm gonna go with it!! Yea baby!

Francofranco said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
Francofranco said:
DylanGemelli said:
"Francofranco" said:

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 npp 200 mg eod
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I absolutely love this layout, and it is literally almost identical to what my next blast will be starting in November. It looks excellent for lean mass gains and should give excellent results. Great cycle design Dylan!

That's cool Rick...I know it looks dang awesome! I'm gonna go with it!! Yea baby![/quote]

im going to be using npp myself brother and so mine is going to look damn near identical although primo will be involved in mine but otherwise its pretty damn similar...

It's all about who you know... You'll notice that the saying " flocks of feather stay together" ( my version) is so true . You are who you aspire to be but more importantly how you get there is dictated by the caliber of company you keep! Look at the guys here and everyone is chiming in. You see similarities with those individuals who have similar goals and in all honesty make you better AND you feed off eachother... Sharing ideas and even constructive criticism... Hang out with the right guys and watch your game improve...word to the wise.
That's why I'm here to say the least.
So now I'm going to have a blast gathering all my goodies! Gonna start sept 1st and from there it's Rocky part 1... " getting stronger" or I could say " getting larger" lol

Francofranco said:
It's all about who you know... You'll notice that the saying " flocks of feather stay together" ( my version) is so true . You are who you aspire to be but more importantly how you get there is dictated by the caliber of company you keep! Look at the guys here and everyone is chiming in. You see similarities with those individuals who have similar goals and in all honesty make you better AND you feed off eachother... Sharing ideas and even constructive criticism... Hang out with the right guys and watch your game improve...word to the wise.
That's why I'm here to say the least.
So now I'm going to have a blast gathering all my goodies! Gonna start sept 1st and from there it's Rocky part 1... " getting stronger" or I could say " getting larger" lol

very well said brother... i can't wait to see your results and i'll be here to help and support the entire way

Top Bottom