bannednutritionnapsgear

Letrozol, Gyno

Manan47

I have a question about letrozol. Long story short, I got gyno from test as I didn't take AI.
So I started taking nolvadex for about two weeks now. I just got letro and I took half of it (1.25) and next day I had this burning sensation on my left nipple. So I thought may be it's under dose, so I took the other half and then a whole pill. But the pain never went away it lasted all day. I did put an ice pack on it which relived it and then it went up to upper chest.
So at this point I am not sure what's going on, what you guys think? Do you think it's fake or I am allergic or what? I would really appreciate if someone help thanks!

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
You don't have time to wait for blood work. You definitely need it but every day is important with gyno. By day 3 or 4 on that much letro, the pain should subside. I deal with it too and have to take letro at least 3-4 times a month. I have a flare up and take 1/3 letro tab every 2 days for a week and it always goes away. If I don't take it, the flare up lasts until I do. You may need a different brand letrozole because it always works unless you have prolactin gyno. That will need caber.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Manan47

It wouldn't have been fine, if burning happened prior to it but as soon as I took it. the next day it started. It was the kind that won't go away. I took one 4th of it and trying different combo as I didn't take nolva today just to see the difference. Just to see what's going on.
It shouldn't be prolactin since the only thing I took was test. Unless it wasn't actually test.
Thanks for the reply guys I used Evo for questions before, It doesnt seem as active.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
if you have serious gyno, this is the protocol

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
That is the best protocol for sure. I get so beat down and my emotions are all over the place on letro every day. I want to dig a hole and hide in it.

Manan47

if you have serious gyno, this is the protocol

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...
I was going to follow a similar protocol called anti gyno 3.0. it was 8 weeks though. The problem is letro causing the burning sensation. Do you have any sources that are legit. I got it from Purity source lab.

Manan47

That is the best protocol for sure. I get so beat down and my emotions are all over the place on letro every day. I want to dig a hole and hide in it.

Man that sounds pretty terrible!
Btw Did you successfully reverse your gyno?

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I was going to follow a similar protocol called anti gyno 3.0. it was 8 weeks though. The problem is letro causing the burning sensation. Do you have any sources that are legit. I got it from Purity source lab.
We have anti gyno ancillaries. Send me a PM and I'll get you a price list.

Manan47

Letro should not cause burning.
That's the part I was confused at! I think it might have been mixed with something to boost the performance! Although hot flashes is a side effect of it.
None the less but would you mind sharing where you got letro from? So I can see see if I feel the same on it?