napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Less than impressed with LGD/MK

Warriorpanda

Hello everyone,

Close to the finish of my 8 week cycle on LGD/MK677 and am less than impressed. I can admit that my diet hasn’t been 100% on point but I still expected better results.

My goals are to put on a a bit more size before cutting back down.

Current stats/cycle

Height: 6ft
Weight: 180lbs
BF: 18/20%

LGD 10mg and MK-677 25mg a day in the morning with orange juice.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

Thanks

Last edited:
They are from Proven Peptides. And by “not on point”. I mean not everyday has been a caloric surplus and I’ve varied from my chicken/rice chicken/potatoes on occasion. Not everyday has been a perfect macro’d day. But I’d say I’ve been 90% consistent with maybe 50% of the results expected.

Last edited:
proven peptides is literally one of the worst sources you could use... just do a search on the forum and you can see so many issues posted here alone...

I've heard a lot of mixed things about proven peptides. In the future I would stick with someone like ESARMS and know you are getting the real deal.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Interesting... what do you have to say in regards to their 3rd party testing? Does that not mean much? And is that the best stack for size? Or should I try something else after?

anyone can put up third party testing whether its fake or they can send the real deal in and then do the old bait and switch where they start selling bull shit... it happens often... 3rd party testing doesnt mean shit... period... when you boast around about that, it raises a huge red flag...

lgd, mk2866 and rad140 is the bulking stack i would go with...

happy to help bro.. heres the layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom