napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Legend pharma

Big T

Anybody ever heard of or have any experience with any of Legend pharmas products

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

im sorry bro... ive never heard of them at all...
Thanks bro I'm currently going through someone and I know I'm getting ripped off and someone recommended them to me but I never heard of them either

Thanks bro I'm currently going through someone and I know I'm getting ripped off and someone recommended them to me but I never heard of them either

just be very careful... these circumstances generally dont work out very well when you buy from an unknown and noone here can help you on this one

just be very careful... these circumstances generally dont work out very well when you buy from an unknown and noone here can help you on this one
Thanks bro I don't think I'm going to buy from them. I'm gonna continue to look around until I find a source I'm comfortable dealing with

Bro there's no reason to take chances on getting screwed going through unknown sources. All the sponsors here on this board take amazing care of their customers. Otherwise they wouldn't be here. No need to look any further. Let's hear more about you first though brother. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. and what cycle are you planning?

I'm 35 6'1"" 208 bf not sure I gotta get my bmi checked pretty lean but gonna ask trainer at gym when I see him to check me but right now I'm on gh 4ius a day just dropped test to 350 and deca to 300 courtesy of Dylan because I was running to much need more test but dude I get from I costly stuff is good just expensive

I'm 35 6'1"" 208 bf not sure I gotta get my bmi checked pretty lean but gonna ask trainer at gym when I see him to check me but right now I'm on gh 4ius a day just dropped test to 350 and deca to 300 courtesy of Dylan because I was running to much need more test but dude I get from I costly stuff is good just expensive

350/300 test deca is a nice run. Good of you to take Dylans advice bud. Check out the Source talk section of this forum and you'll find countless reviews on each sponsor. I wouldn't hesitate with any of them. You can shoot me a PM and I can get you a price list for Phurious. We're having a Pre-Summer special so that plus my 5% discount code: MP5 can save you cash. Top notch quality man. I honestly wouldn't chance it on a source you're not familiar with and can't find any reviews for. We'll take care of you man.

350/300 test deca is a nice run. Good of you to take Dylans advice bud. Check out the Source talk section of this forum and you'll find countless reviews on each sponsor. I wouldn't hesitate with any of them. You can shoot me a PM and I can get you a price list for Phurious. We're having a Pre-Summer special so that plus my 5% discount code can save you cash. Top notch quality man. I honestly wouldn't chance it on a source you're not familiar with and can't find any reviews for. We'll take care of you man.
Thanks bro I'm pretty new to any of the forums so I'll try to find the source talk section just finally figured out how to post on here yesterday after like a week

Thanks bro I'm pretty new to any of the forums so I'll try to find the source talk section just finally figured out how to post on here yesterday after like a week

Sounds good bro. Glad you found your way to us. Great community here, like family. If you're using Tapatalk, you just click on Subforums and then it should list the two main sections of the forum: SARMs and Underground. You want to click on Underground and then Source talk. If you need anything brother, I'm here to help.

Sounds good bro. Glad you found your way to us. Great community here, like family. If you're using Tapatalk, you just click on Subforums and then it should list the two main sections of the forum: SARMs and Underground. You want to click on Underground and then Source talk. If you need anything brother, I'm here to help.
Thanks for the info bro

send a pm to iwannagofaster and he will get you taken care of... you can also check out the source section and take a look at the reviews there as well...

send a pm to iwannagofaster and he will get you taken care of... you can also check out the source section and take a look at the reviews there as well...
Thanks bro keep posting vids. If it wasn't for you I'd probably hurt myself listening to idiots at the gym

I have heard of them on a couple of other forums but have not personally used them because there are lots of reports of under dosed/ bunk gear coming from them

There's plenty of them in every gym dude lmao..
Ya I hear that. They had me doing 750 of test and 500 of deca. Nobody told me about aromasin. They said caber should handle everything. I watched one of Dylan videos to find that out. Thank god I hadn't been running it that long.

Wow that is a cycle asking for terrible sides. Glad you got it sorted out early on or you'd have a nice healthy set of tits shortly lol. You always want to run aromasin to help keep estrogen in check. Great thing you're here now man. Very knowledgeable group on this board.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Top Bottom