napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean Mass? Recomp? Weighing My Options

musclemetal

Hi guys!

I am currently weighing my options of a cycle to run starting around Feb. 2018. I have currently been cutting and I have dropped a good amount of BF. My physique is transforming very nicely and I am extremely happy with the results. This cycle would be my 3rd. I am looking to keep a lean, muscular, physique. Genetically I am gifted that I can put on size nicely. Cutting is always more difficult for me!

I have NPP on hand and have factored them in to both cycle ideas I have listed here. However, if you believe there is no place for it, by all means I will leave it out! all feedback is greatly appreciated! I am also not sure I am ready for tren. I personally don't think I need it yet either. I really think people don't take their time working up to that beast...

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 235
Body fat %: 12%
Years of training: 10
Complete cycle history:

1st Cycle:
1-11 Test E: 400mg/week
1-4 Dianabol: 25mg/ED
9-11 Winstrol: 50mg/day
1-13: Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD
1-13: MK677 25mg/ED

2nd Cycle:
1-7 Test C 500mg/week
7-12 Test C 350mg/week
1-10 Mast E 400mg/week
9-14 Winstrol 50mg/week
1-14 Aromasin 25mg/EOD
4-14 Cardarine 20mg/ED

PCT for each cycle: Dylans standard PCT
Goals: Drop more BF and gain about 10 pounds lean tissue. I want to compete in Classic Physique next fall. I plan to do my due diligence in my off cycling time to keep BF off.

Diet: I have been having tremendous success with doing 7 meals a day on this cut. I do protein, veggies, fats every meal excluding pre and post workout. Those two meals I will a protein source with a high glycemic carbohydrate.

Other Notes: I am VERY on top of bloodwork as health is a major priority for me.

Cycle Idea #1
1-16 Test C: 350mg/week
1-15 EQ: 600mg/week
1-8 NPP: 350mg/week (50mg/ED)
1-18 Proviron: 50mg/ED
1-18 Aromasin: 12.5mg/EOD
1-8 Caber: 0.5mg/E3D

Cycle Idea #2
1-14 Test C :350mg/week
1-14 Primo E: 600mg/week
1-8 NPP: 350mg/week (50mg/ED)
11-16 Winstrol: 50mg/ED
1-16 Aromasin: 12.5mg/EOD
1-8 Caber: 0.5mg/E3D

I am open to suggestions if you do not like any of the above!

#2 is probably going to be the better route for recomp in my opinion, but both cycle ideas look great and will both work.

my personal preference here would be cycle number 2... i am a huge fan of deca with primo and clearly npp with primo is basically the same thing... that would be my pick bro... doses are on point... the only thing you need to change is your winstrol timing to make it 13-18 and start pct 19-22... i would consider adding s4 along side winstrol but other than that, its spot on...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

my personal preference here would be cycle number 2... i am a huge fan of deca with primo and clearly npp with primo is basically the same thing... that would be my pick bro... doses are on point... the only thing you need to change is your winstrol timing to make it 13-18 and start pct 19-22... i would consider adding s4 along side winstrol but other than that, its spot on...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan! What about running Proviron along the 2nd cycle? Or is that pointless because Primo is in there?

Thank you Dylan! What about running Proviron along the 2nd cycle? Or is that pointless because Primo is in there?
i use proviron no matter what cycle i am running... its far from pointless and i would definitely use it in this stack as well...

i use proviron no matter what cycle i am running... its far from pointless and i would definitely use it in this stack as well...

Thanks Dylan... I may opt for Cycle #1. Only because after seeing how this cut is going I think I still want some more size. Might be best to put effort into putting on size THEN focus on a competition prep after that. And I still think I can keep things pretty lean gain wise with the Test, NPP, EQ, Proviron. Agree? I watched your video on the Test, Deca, EQ stack. Pretty similar!

Thanks Dylan... I may opt for Cycle #1. Only because after seeing how this cut is going I think I still want some more size. Might be best to put effort into putting on size THEN focus on a competition prep after that. And I still think I can keep things pretty lean gain wise with the Test, NPP, EQ, Proviron. Agree? I watched your video on the Test, Deca, EQ stack. Pretty similar!
you go with whatever you feel is best bro... either cycle is fine

Top Bottom