napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lazy and Psychic Questions will no longer be answered...

I'm new here, I was just lurking and learning on more than one forum site, I did finally register so I can participate more. I appreciate the vets and those who are willing to share through trial and error. I am open minded and always willing to listen and learn, the only problem I continually run into is the "bro science" factor, seems you can always find legit answers to both sides of any question or argument. That makes it hard for a noob like me to feel confident in what I'm doing is at the least mostly correct and won't harm me. I try to search for answers before resorting to posting a question but with so much conflicting info out there it can be hard.With all that being said thanks for having me and i look forward to being apart of this group.

Hi, i'm new here i just have seen that all videos deleted from youtube channel ... where i can find isarms videos ?

I'm new here, not new to forums having come from Elitefitness. Just read that asking for a source your first post is not cool, which made me post this one. Having been on forums before this, I didn't even think about asking. I am not disagreeing, just saying my bad. Probably wouldn't have caught it had I not read the posts.
If I'm outta whack here, again my bad, and maybe someone else will learn from this....

Totally agree. I learn a lot of new information across this forum from you Dylan and I can definitely I understand the questions you get, everyone likes you and the way you work

I completely agree with you. People asking questions like those are just none sense to me. Thank you for always putting great content and explaining everything is such a great way

I know this, I would not have the patience for stupid bullshit. Research research research! So much info out there. If guys don?t know how to put together a meal plan or training cycle, what the hell are they doing with gear? Blows my mind.

I completely agree. Some people are just too damn lazy... they want people to do everything for them when it takes 5 seconds to look something up.... I'm shocked that there are so many lazy people that don’t educate themselves and don’t do proper research BEFORE putting a powerful substance into their body...

So I take it no one can tell me how much I'll be able to rep out after a cycle? How much weight I will be able to lift? How much I'll gain? How much I will be able to eat? How many shits I'll take per day? How many pimples I'll get on my back? If my ding a ling will shrink? Ifso how many inches will I sacrifice?? Perhaps maybe what the weather will be for the duration of my cycle? Or how many people will be in the gym per new years resolutioners and I mean a exact number I can expect? Will my friends think I'm cooler? Will I finally get a girlfriend ifnot can someome hook me up with one? Ifso what will she look like ? And how old ? Will we have children and get married?? Will her mother like me ?
????????
This is how y'all muthafawkas sound !! ??????????????*
Ps: some of these are actual questions even I been asked...and I'm always like wtf?? ???? stupidest shit comes outta people's mouths honestly!

I'm new here, not new to forums having come from Elitefitness. Just read that asking for a source your first post is not cool, which made me post this one. Having been on forums before this, I didn't even think about asking. I am not disagreeing, just saying my bad. Probably wouldn't have caught it had I not read the posts.
If I'm outta whack here, again my bad, and maybe someone else will learn from this....

Dude I?m guilty of the same thing lol I just didn?t know the laws of the land.

Top Bottom