bannednutritionnapsgear

Lazy and Psychic Questions will no longer be answered...

Pappymoose

I'm new here, I was just lurking and learning on more than one forum site, I did finally register so I can participate more. I appreciate the vets and those who are willing to share through trial and error. I am open minded and always willing to listen and learn, the only problem I continually run into is the "bro science" factor, seems you can always find legit answers to both sides of any question or argument. That makes it hard for a noob like me to feel confident in what I'm doing is at the least mostly correct and won't harm me. I try to search for answers before resorting to posting a question but with so much conflicting info out there it can be hard.With all that being said thanks for having me and i look forward to being apart of this group.

megstualu

Hi, i'm new here i just have seen that all videos deleted from youtube channel ... where i can find isarms videos ?

Metalman2020

I'm new here, not new to forums having come from Elitefitness. Just read that asking for a source your first post is not cool, which made me post this one. Having been on forums before this, I didn't even think about asking. I am not disagreeing, just saying my bad. Probably wouldn't have caught it had I not read the posts.
If I'm outta whack here, again my bad, and maybe someone else will learn from this....

Liftitbro

Totally agree. I learn a lot of new information across this forum from you Dylan and I can definitely I understand the questions you get, everyone likes you and the way you work

Anabolic Girl

I completely agree with you. People asking questions like those are just none sense to me. Thank you for always putting great content and explaining everything is such a great way

mstapleton4

I know this, I would not have the patience for stupid bullshit. Research research research! So much info out there. If guys don?t know how to put together a meal plan or training cycle, what the hell are they doing with gear? Blows my mind.

sanvuonviet

I completely agree. Some people are just too damn lazy... they want people to do everything for them when it takes 5 seconds to look something up.... I'm shocked that there are so many lazy people that don’t educate themselves and don’t do proper research BEFORE putting a powerful substance into their body...

TheIronGainsta

So I take it no one can tell me how much I'll be able to rep out after a cycle? How much weight I will be able to lift? How much I'll gain? How much I will be able to eat? How many shits I'll take per day? How many pimples I'll get on my back? If my ding a ling will shrink? Ifso how many inches will I sacrifice?? Perhaps maybe what the weather will be for the duration of my cycle? Or how many people will be in the gym per new years resolutioners and I mean a exact number I can expect? Will my friends think I'm cooler? Will I finally get a girlfriend ifnot can someome hook me up with one? Ifso what will she look like ? And how old ? Will we have children and get married?? Will her mother like me ?
????????
This is how y'all muthafawkas sound !! ??????????????*
Ps: some of these are actual questions even I been asked...and I'm always like wtf?? ???? stupidest shit comes outta people's mouths honestly!

MuscleInc.

I'm new here, not new to forums having come from Elitefitness. Just read that asking for a source your first post is not cool, which made me post this one. Having been on forums before this, I didn't even think about asking. I am not disagreeing, just saying my bad. Probably wouldn't have caught it had I not read the posts.
If I'm outta whack here, again my bad, and maybe someone else will learn from this....

Dude I?m guilty of the same thing lol I just didn?t know the laws of the land.