napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lab max test kits

Bigtack

Anyone have any experience with lab max test kits? I am going to be pulling a few down and would appreciate any tips.

Ya tren isnt usually faked. Labmax will only tell you if it is tren but not potency. But def good to test var and primo. Make sure its not winny and eq

PHURIOUS PHARMA

bump that, I will be getting it for me and the Mrs., if it tests out as winny then I will save it for me later. :)

If you go to the labmaxed website they have videos for each steroid being labmaxed. This way you can make sure that your test matches theirs. Not hard at all to use bro. Just take your time

As others said, labmax is great for testing validity of a compound, but it does not tell you whether something is dosed correctly or not.

Are you labmaxing compounds from a sponsor on this site? That could be valuable info to the members if so, and I would encourage sharing that if and when you do

Hi Rick,

Yes I will definitely share the results. Some people just don't have the cash flow to do all the extra work, so if I can help others make good choices I will definitely do so. Once I verify that the compound is legit I will let my bloods tell the rest of the story, I will post those up too. I have not decided on who to go with yet, but I will include one or two from this site.

Hi Rick,

Yes I will definitely share the results. Some people just don't have the cash flow to do all the extra work, so if I can help others make good choices I will definitely do so. Once I verify that the compound is legit I will let my bloods tell the rest of the story, I will post those up too. I have not decided on who to go with yet, but I will include one or two from this site.

Awesome to hear buddy, and I thank you for taking the time to do that for everyone. Much appreciated!

Hi Rick,

^This i am interested in. Please report back and share

Top Bottom