napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork and blood donation

Got these back today. Damn that was fast! Estrogen and Prolactin are high. I have caber and aromasin on hand, just not sure how to dose them. Any advice on that would be appreciated! Also, should I be worried about having low SHBG? If so, what can I do to regulate it? Thanks again for any help with this bros!
IMG_4266.jpeg

both estrogen and prolactin are far too high, especially estrogen so you need to be getting those addressed before you do anything else...

you likely want to go with minimum .25 eod of caber and i would definitely go every day on aromasin for the time being and assess but the estrogen number is pretty concerning.. you should check blood pressure as well

both estrogen and prolactin are far too high, especially estrogen so you need to be getting those addressed before you do anything else...

you likely want to go with minimum .25 eod of caber and i would definitely go every day on aromasin for the time being and assess but the estrogen number is pretty concerning.. you should check blood pressure as well
Thanks Dylan! 12.5mg ED aromasin?

Top Bottom