napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Experience with peptides?

Doyouevenlift

Looking into peptides as an alternative to HGH and gear in general. Has anyone used any peptides and would like to share there experience.

I was looking into Hexorelin, cjc-1295, ipamorelin.

Source would be umbrella labs.

yes, i have used their ipam and cjc but not their hexarelin.. thats one of my favorite peptide combinations.. it really comes down to your goals.. ipamorelin is one of the most popular and top selling peptides there is...

i have a good video on hexarelin to watch...

semorelin is another video you should watch that i have done

I am a fan of hexarelin and semorelin myself. I have also used cjc 1295 and ipamorelin from Umbrella with great success but like Dylan said, it really comes down to your goals as to what you choose. There are many great options!

yes, i have used their ipam and cjc but not their hexarelin.. thats one of my favorite peptide combinations.. it really comes down to your goals.. ipamorelin is one of the most popular and top selling peptides there is...

i have a good video on hexarelin to watch...

semorelin is another video you should watch that i have done

Awesome man appreciate the response! They make Ipam and Cjc combo vials don they ? Would you recommend that or individual vials and injections. What dose should be used 100mcg a day? Taken at bed time?

I am a fan of hexarelin and semorelin myself. I have also used cjc 1295 and ipamorelin from Umbrella with great success but like Dylan said, it really comes down to your goals as to what you choose. There are many great options!

My goals is more muscle mass and recovery. How long did you run them for? I was interested in Hex but I feel I would like to avoid anything that could spike my cortisol and prolactin levels.

Awesome man appreciate the response! They make Ipam and Cjc combo vials don they ? Would you recommend that or individual vials and injections. What dose should be used 100mcg a day? Taken at bed time?
i personally would keep them separate vials myself...

Ipamorelin should be injected at 150mcg twice a day. Once in the morning, followed by 4 hours of fasting, and once at night 3-4 hours before your last meal.

you could go up to 500 mcg per day with it

If you do not fast during these timeframes, Ipamorelin will simply not be effective at inducing lipolysis and increasing fat loss.

Avoid taking any supplements during your fasts as the filler in pills and tablets may contain a few calories and ruin the effects.

All doses are taken on empty stomach 1hr prior or 1 to 1- 1/2hrs after eating. Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 is usually taken for 12-16wks at a time for maximum results.

CJC i would go 300-500 mcg per day as well

you can do 2-3 times injections per day

these are both great for the goals you have

i personally would keep them separate vials myself...

Ipamorelin should be injected at 150mcg twice a day. Once in the morning, followed by 4 hours of fasting, and once at night 3-4 hours before your last meal.

you could go up to 500 mcg per day with it

If you do not fast during these timeframes, Ipamorelin will simply not be effective at inducing lipolysis and increasing fat loss.

Avoid taking any supplements during your fasts as the filler in pills and tablets may contain a few calories and ruin the effects.

All doses are taken on empty stomach 1hr prior or 1 to 1- 1/2hrs after eating. Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 is usually taken for 12-16wks at a time for maximum results.

CJC i would go 300-500 mcg per day as well

you can do 2-3 times injections per day

these are both great for the goals you have

If not take on an empty stomach will it make the peptides not effective ? I am not so concerned with fat loss as I have a very high metabolism and keeping weight on is my struggle as I need to constantly be eating.

If not take on an empty stomach will it make the peptides not effective ? I am not so concerned with fat loss as I have a very high metabolism and keeping weight on is my struggle as I need to constantly be eating.
its not about fat loss, its about how effective they will be... thats one of things with certain peptides, for them to work, you need to be fasted

My goals is more muscle mass and recovery. How long did you run them for? I was interested in Hex but I feel I would like to avoid anything that could spike my cortisol and prolactin levels.
I ran them for 12 weeks. Ipamorelin and CJC1295 would be a nice combination

its not about fat loss, its about how effective they will be... thats one of things with certain peptides, for them to work, you need to be fasted

Ok interesting I wonder if it would even be something I should try as I don’t feel I can miss any meals as I do not want to lose weight and that is a struggle of mine and my fast metabolism.

Ok interesting I wonder if it would even be something I should try as I don’t feel I can miss any meals as I do not want to lose weight and that is a struggle of mine and my fast metabolism.
i guess i dont understand... you dont have to miss meals, you just need some time in between without food... you dont have to skip nor miss meals, you just should have some time in between doses with no food... are you saying you never stop eating?

i guess i dont understand... you dont have to miss meals, you just need some time in between without food... you dont have to skip nor miss meals, you just should have some time in between doses with no food... are you saying you never stop eating?

So I can eat wait an hour and then take the peptide? I drink a shake and Sandwhich just before bed and I eat first thing in the morning before starting my day so I would have to change this in order to take peptides and have them be effective ?

So I can eat wait an hour and then take the peptide? I drink a shake and Sandwhich just before bed and I eat first thing in the morning before starting my day so I would have to change this in order to take peptides and have them be effective ?
you may just want to consider taking something else

Top Bottom