napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pre-Order Palooza!

So Decca is the Tbol of the injectable world?

More like adrol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Exactly as Phurious said. Most would consider it a "wet" bulker, however it's a very powerful mass gainer and was the #1 choice of many of the top bodybuilders of the golden era. Whether gains are wet or dry mainly come down to diet and how you handle/manage your training and diet after coming off.

Yea, so I've heard. You all have seen my pictures and I'm not sure if "bulking" is what I need. I just would like to put on more quality clean mass and strength. So, I was thinking with the right diet and low dose deca I could pull that off.

all you need is n2guard bro.

I always have issues using deca. My prolactin levels will be in check and so will my estrogen. I'll still manage to get a limp dick. I hate it too. I don't understand. I'll figure it out one day I guess.

I always have issues using deca. My prolactin levels will be in check and so will my estrogen. I'll still manage to get a limp dick. I hate it too. I don't understand. I'll figure it out one day I guess.

Interesting. Have you tried running proviron alongside the deca?

I have been looking for the next big thing from phurious and he delivered as always. This guy is always working... cooking up rhe next piece of the puzzle. Cant wait to give this a place in my next bulk cycle

Top Bottom