napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Knee Pain

itswhatever

im trying to squat today I'm warming up and after a couple of reps some throbbing in my right knee starts to occur. So being stubborn wanting to get a workout in I switch to smith machine and do some lighter weight but still some pain there. I did max out Saturday I would think I'd be a little more healed by now though that and I could do other leg movement with no problem. Still don't like when I'm feeling am I just being paranoid ?

If you use your knee cap as the center point, where is the pain? Center, upper, lower, inner or outer? I've been dealing with knee issues since my motorcycle wreck back in 2008. Time is your best friend in most causes.

Just remember, you're not going to lose all your gains if you take a couple weeks off from legs and recover. Hell, a lot of guys don't even train legs. Haha.

If you use your knee cap as the center point, where is the pain? Center, upper, lower, inner or outer? I've been dealing with knee issues since my motorcycle wreck back in 2008. Time is your best friend in most causes.

Just remember, you're not going to lose all your gains if you take a couple weeks off from legs and recover. Hell, a lot of guys don't even train legs. Haha.

it is more center inner part but it was just my right knee. Also i really don't feel like this will make sense but it is the best way i can describe it, when i started feeling the throbbing is when i would start to move back to starting position the knee felt hollow compare to the left knee where felt something there. i've been sore before but this felt different. What i thought was weird is i could do leg extensions, leg presses other leg movements but it was just when squat i felt this feeling. sorry for late reply !

Top Bottom