napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto and sarms

Chico25

I had a question about keto and sarms. With a ketogenic diet small amounts of certain artificial sweetness and sugars can throw you out of ketosis and ruin days of progress of ketosis and actually getting into a ketogenic state. Which sometimes takes days to get back into. So my question is if anyone knows if sarmsx contain any sweetness or anything like that. If so I might reconsider the keto diet or maybe do it when I'm not on sarms. I'm taking cardarine BTW. Because of the fact that I don't want to do all that work and restrict my food greatly for it to be in vain. Thanks.

no, it does not in any way... the only thing in there is grain alcohol in which it is suspended in... there is nothing "sweet" of any kind...

I was only asking because the cardarine has somewhat of a Tylenol aftertaste lol if that makes sense but yeah I was just curious because if I am going to go through the hassle of a keto diet I really don't want to be thrown out of a ketogenic state and not know it

I was only asking because the cardarine has somewhat of a Tylenol aftertaste lol if that makes sense but yeah I was just curious because if I am going to go through the hassle of a keto diet I really don't want to be thrown out of a ketogenic state and not know it
its a good question bro and i respect the shit out of the fact your taking it so serious... i fucking love that... that shows me you are really getting after it and that, my friend, gets you nothing but respect... you dont have to worry about it though, there's nothing there that will hurt your keto whatsoever

Thanks man yeah I hope not that would suck to be doing this ultra strict diet and to not even be in a ketogenic state but thanks

As Dylan said, it's just grain alcohol, and a miniscule amount at that. There's nothing to be concerned about that will hinder your diet in any way

Good thread
I've been using GW myself in a ketogenic state and I'm in full ketosis losing weight like crazy
Keep on it brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man its the best and I have a way of adding mass in the process but yeah I was saying because I got a strawberry like taste from cardarine lol idk maybe just my imagination

Yeah man its the best and I have a way of adding mass in the process but yeah I was saying because I got a strawberry like taste from cardarine lol idk maybe just my imagination

What just add more fat and protein?

No man what you do is every week include a 24 hour refeed and during that time period try to eat as much as possible preferably lots of carbs. For one it will refill glycogen for energy during the week during workouts and for energy during those workouts. Plus it will reactivate fat burning hormones that get weakened during times of starvation like during a cut. It is that refeed that will allow u to put on mass while staying lean during a ketogenic diet. This is directed towards those who like to stay lean or somewhat lean 9-12% bf year round which has its benefits as well like higher testosterone and ability to put on mass much easier.

there's nothing in the gw man. i dont know what you think you tasted but there's nothing in there whatsoever that is "sweet" of any kind...

Strawberry? Hmm, all I taste is kerosene and dead bodies. lol

No man what you do is every week include a 24 hour refeed and during that time period try to eat as much as possible preferably lots of carbs. For one it will refill glycogen for energy during the week during workouts and for energy during those workouts. Plus it will reactivate fat burning hormones that get weakened during times of starvation like during a cut. It is that refeed that will allow u to put on mass while staying lean during a ketogenic diet. This is directed towards those who like to stay lean or somewhat lean 9-12% bf year round which has its benefits as well like higher testosterone and ability to put on mass much easier.
Are sure about All the carbs. When I was in that stage, I would add a little(50) carbs & feel a boost, then the body quickly moves to burn the carbs faster and when the carbs become depleted the body is in such a burning state, switches to burning the fats again at a faster rate.. Therefore beginning at the start of Keto again...

Kind of like a cycling effect, similar. But too many carbs & inevitably will become fat after the restoration. I guess it all depends on how much fat you plan to lose.

Well I'm talking about the diet as a lifestyle kind of thing where it's not like a 4 month cut but a way of life. U know what I mean? It's to stay lean really not to lose fat but to stay lean and add mass in the process

In other words in the long run it won't result in too much fat gain because it would be pretty hard to get fat from 1 refeed when you are 8 or 10% bodyfat the refeed is just going to result in muscle gain and is gonna help speed the metabolism again. But it has to be a lifestyle thing not a temporary thing. If your main goal is to lose fat then just cut and don't worry about muscle gain but if you don't mind eating a keto diet for basically year round then that is how u can add lean muscle while staying lean u know?

Yes I have done it for like 3 yrs. But was introducing carbs mildly after that. But never like a refeed. How often do you do that , I was doing it slowly at 2 week intervals.

Great question as I'm starting Keto also with GW SR and S4 trt dose 125mg and 200mg primo

The same here instead of Primo, I'm using MK !!!! It's hard to keep all carbs out, those buggers are everywhere.

Top Bottom