napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just getting back into lifting and cycling, HRT

palladium

Hello,

just wanted to introduce myself and get some advice/tips. I have been following Dylan Gemelli on youtube and found this forum through his videos. So I just got back into the gym after 15 yrs of partying it up . One of my buddies works for an HRT doctor so I got on a program . here are my stats:

I am 39, now 212lbs up from 194 when I started HRT 11 weeks ago.

200mg test cyp a week, going up to 400mg for the next 4 weeks. ( on week 12 now)
50mg anavar a day, I got bad tennis elbow 2 week in so I qualified for it. ( on day 30, LOVE this stuff)
3 iu Semoralin at night ( going on week 12)
3 iu Somatrophin morning ( just started 2 weeks ago)
25 mg dhea daily
b12 injections 2xs a week
1 mg anastrozole 2xs weekly
10iu hcg 1x a week, ( I am stopping this until I end my cycle in 4 weeks, seems that hrt is never ending but I am going to take a break for 8 weeks and use it then)

I go to the gym 5 days a week, 20-25 minutes cardio which is running and step machine then 1.5 hours lifting. I am pretty happy with how things are coming along. The Anavar totally changed my look. leaned out my muscles big time. I am still holding some belly fat I am hoping to burn off when the HGH kicks in. I ordered some Clen from Blue Sky that should be here this week.
I am VERY interested in Sarms and a better source for Clen if anyone can recommend one. Also, I was reading on here about PCT , where can I get clomid and nolva?

Thanks in advance!

The only thing you forgot to tell us is your goals.
As far as PCT, you don't have to worry about that. You're doing HRT. So when you come off of a "blast" you just return to your 200mg cruising speed.
Make sure you watch BOTH of Dylan's videos on Clen before making that commitment.

palladium said:
Hello,

just wanted to introduce myself and get some advice/tips. I have been following Dylan Gemelli on youtube and found this forum through his videos. So I just got back into the gym after 15 yrs of partying it up . One of my buddies works for an HRT doctor so I got on a program . here are my stats:

200mg test cyp a week, going up to 400mg for the next 4 weeks. ( on week 12 now)
50mg anavar a day, I got bad tennis elbow 2 week in so I qualified for it. ( on day 30, LOVE this stuff)
25 mg dhea daily
10iu hcg 1x a week, ( I am stopping this until I end my cycle in 4 weeks, seems that hrt is never ending but I am going to take a break for 8 weeks and use it then)

I go to the gym 5 days a week, 20-25 minutes cardio which is running and step machine then 1.5 hours lifting. I am pretty happy with how things are coming along. The Anavar totally changed my look. leaned out my muscles big time. I am still holding some belly fat I am hoping to burn off when the HGH kicks in. I ordered some Clen from Blue Sky that should be here this week.
I am VERY interested in Sarms and a better source for Clen if anyone can recommend one. Also, I was reading on here about PCT , where can I get clomid and nolva?

Thanks in advance!

A doc gave you this as an hrt?? 400 cyp, hgh@3iu, PLUS semoralin? AND dhea?

palladium said:
Hello,

25 mg dhea daily

Thanks in advance!

First of all, welcome to Adrenaline Rush! We are glad to have you in our family.

So, what exactly does the doc have you on for TRT, and how long have you been at 400mg? I'm confused on whether you have been at that dose for 12 weeks or starting it for 4 weeks, which would be too short to get anything.

We have great sources on this board for anything you need, and I can certainly help you with that as well. Just send me a PM and I can get you a good source for Clomid, Nolva and high quality gear. For sarms, our sponsor is Pure essence sarms, which is as good as it gets on quality. I can help you get setup with a good sarms protocol as well.

Hi,

Yes my HRT Doctor is awesome, They have 3 packages when you first become a patient.

1. 200mg test C or test e , anastrozole , needles for like $300
2. 200mg test c or e, anastrozole, HCG, b12 m and needles for like $550
3. 200mg test c or e , anastrozole, HCG, b12, 3 months semoralin , DHEA, and needles for around $1200
everything comes from wells compounding pharmacy by prescription and is shipped to your doorstep and everything is phone consultation, they send you to get labs at your local lab. if you are still low on GH after 2 months of Semoralin you can go on Somatrophin, by law they have to give you semoralin first according to the Doc.

I am going on my 12th week ( started around the 1st week of may ) of
25 mg dhea daily

Now back in the day I used to cyle 2xs a year and was always told you go on and off, with HRT its never ending, they autoship it to my house. I was going to double my dose on this new bottle for the next 5 weeks then come off for 5 weeks and take my HCG then PCT rather then during the cycle to give my body a rest.

I am just getting back into lifting, was very out of shape. My goals are to get lean and shredded. I am almost 40 so I am not looking to be the biggest baddest guy on the block, I just want to look good . I was reading through and watching videos on SARMS, I didnt know about them when I ordered the Clen. I am going to take advantage of The Dylan G sale and get the 12 week superstack and use them to burn fat instead of the Clen.

This forum is awesome, thank you all for the input. I will start taking before and afters and progress reports , thanks!

Re: RE: Re: Just getting back into lifting and cycling, HRT

palladium said:
Hi,

Yes my HRT Doctor is awesome, They have 3 packages when you first become a patient.

1. 200mg test C or test e , anastrozole , needles for like $300
2. 200mg test c or e, anastrozole, HCG, b12 m and needles for like $550
3. 200mg test c or e , anastrozole, HCG, b12, 3 months semoralin , DHEA, and needles for around $1200
everything comes from wells compounding pharmacy by prescription and is shipped to your doorstep and everything is phone consultation, they send you to get labs at your local lab. if you are still low on GH after 2 months of Semoralin you can go on Somatrophin, by law they have to give you semoralin first according to the Doc.

I am going on my 12th week ( started around the 1st week of may ) of
25 mg dhea daily

Now back in the day I used to cyle 2xs a year and was always told you go on and off, with HRT its never ending, they autoship it to my house. I was going to double my dose on this new bottle for the next 5 weeks then come off for 5 weeks and take my HCG then PCT rather then during the cycle to give my body a rest.

I am just getting back into lifting, was very out of shape. My goals are to get lean and shredded. I am almost 40 so I am not looking to be the biggest baddest guy on the block, I just want to look good . I was reading through and watching videos on SARMS, I didnt know about them when I ordered the Clen. I am going to take advantage of The Dylan G sale and get the 12 week superstack and use them to burn fat instead of the Clen.

This forum is awesome, thank you all for the input. I will start taking before and afters and progress reports , thanks!

Ok, a couple things here. Increasing dose for just 4 or 5 weeks isn't enough time to make it worthwhile because of the long ester involved. You really to run that dose for about 10 weeks at least.

Also coming off for just 5 weeks doesn't make sense either. When you say come off, are you talking about stopping test completely? If you are on TRT I don't see the reason for that. You should just be cruising at your TRT dose and you should cruise for much longer than 5 weeks. Running high doses for too long of a duration without adequate time cruising in between is detrimental to long term health. You should always cruise for at least 10-12 weeks between blasts in my opinion

That sarms super stack is actually perfect and a very good idea for you. I'm sure you will love it. I posted up the dosing protocol in your other thread, but if you need help with anything else just let me know

Hi Rick,

To be honest with you I am still learning how to do all this right. I just started on TRT a few weeks ago and wasn't sure if it was safe to always be on 200mg test with out an off cycle. I haven't been in this scene for many many years (15+) so I have been trying to learn as much as possible over the past few weeks. is it safe to be on trt year round for the next couple decades of my life? I am going to get the sarm as soon as they contact me back about getting in on the sale that ends tonight, if I dont hear back I will pick up the super stack next weekend, no biggie. I would like to add some lean mass and get some abs, I have been eating clean and working hard the past 12 weeks. I know its going to take some more time and some more gear which I would like to get a list for as well. Thank you for your time answering my questions, thats way cool!

palladium said:
Hi Rick,

To be honest with you I am still learning how to do all this right. I just started on TRT a few weeks ago and wasn't sure if it was safe to always be on 200mg test with out an off cycle. I haven't been in this scene for many many years (15+) so I have been trying to learn as much as possible over the past few weeks. is it safe to be on trt year round for the next couple decades of my life? I am going to get the sarm as soon as they contact me back about getting in on the sale that ends tonight, if I dont hear back I will pick up the super stack next weekend, no biggie. I would like to add some lean mass and get some abs, I have been eating clean and working hard the past 12 weeks. I know its going to take some more time and some more gear which I would like to get a list for as well. Thank you for your time answering my questions, thats way cool!

A TRT dose within normal range is just fine to run long term bro. Actually it's probably safer than coming off completely because your body isn't going through a hormonal roller coaster. It's the higher doses of test over extended periods that is detrimental to your health. That's why we recommend blast and cruise for those on TRT. Blast for 10-16 weeks or whatever, then cruise at normal dose for about the same length of time you were on, then rinse and repeat.

As long as you contacted Pure essence about ordering alReady,you should be covered for the sale buddy. That shouldn't be an issue

Top Bottom