napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joint Soreness from S4?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I have read that S4 is probably the one PED that is most similar to winstrol. Would that include joint pain as well? My training has been pretty much the same, but my knees have been way more sore. Probably close to the time I started S4 so I probably answered my own question lol.

I also stopped Mk677 after being on it for 10-12ish months. Could that make my knees feel more sore as well?

Thanks,
BT

No S4 does not dry out your joints like winstrol. If you are lifting heavier that can cause stress on your joints or it could be a number of things but not S4

no s4 is not going to cause the joint pain that winstrol does at all... it shouldnt cause anything even close to that.. its comparable in the hardening effects but not in the manner winstrol dries you out nor is it close to total strength of compound, which ive said many many times... ive said its comparable with certain results in terms of similar but nowhere near that extent.. i try to make that abundantly clear and repeat it over and over anytime i discuss it so there is no confusion...d

now, the factor i see, which should be obvious, is that you were using mk677, which helps a lot with healing, especially over long periods of time, and once you stopped, you started to see the knee issues arise again... on the surface, it would seem pretty apparent that was the reason... i cant say that with 100% certainty, but it definitely makes sense and adds up... you do need to break from 677 at some point so you didnt do anything wrong, but that is a good indicator that would be the likely reason for the pain to come back..

Okay thanks guys. I have been pushing it with the weight on the leg press and the hack squat. Maybe that combined with stopping MK677 is the reason. I'll see if I'm able to recover quicker after my next leg workout.

Glad to hear its not the S4. It's from Umbrella labs so I know it's legit.

Okay thanks guys. I have been pushing it with the weight on the leg press and the hack squat. Maybe that combined with stopping MK677 is the reason. I'll see if I'm able to recover quicker after my next leg workout.

Glad to hear its not the S4. It's from Umbrella labs so I know it's legit.
yes, it would not be anything associated with s4 so it is very apparent its another issue going on

I also believe it has to do with the stoppage of mk677 combined with the added weight on the leg press. S4 is not known to have any type of joint soreness whatsoever so that would be ruled out as the problem

Top Bottom