napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ironlifter36's 12 Week Transformation Log

There's been a lot of progress made through your life where many will fail. Good job there and I'm following progress now.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Here is a look at my regular day cutting meal plan.

Cutting Meal Plan

8:00 AM

1 Cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Brown Eggs
½ Cup Diced Bell Peppers, Mushrooms and onions
40g Oatmeal
40g Blueberries
2 Omega 3 Fish Oil
(Eggs scrambled with veggies. Oatmeal with a dash of cinnamon)

20170126_082104.jpg

492 Cal. 42 Protein 43 Carb 15 Fat

11:00 AM

6oz. Chicken Breast
2 Cups Steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots
100g Sweet Potato
8g Peanut Butter
(Top sweet potato with peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon)

20170126_111534.jpg

397 Cal. 47 Protein 34 Carb 10 Fat

2:00 PM

6oz. Chicken Breast
2 Cups Steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots
100g Sweet Potato
8g Peanut Butter
(Top sweet potato with peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon)

20170126_111534.jpg

397 Cal. 47 Protein 34 Carb 10 Fat

4:30 PM (Pre-Work Out)

1.5 Scoop GAF Peach Cobbler Protein
150g Blueberries

279 Cal. 39 Protein 26 Carb 3 Fat

7:30 PM
6oz. Chicken Breast
3 Cups Grilled Squash, Zucchini and Onions
40g Oatmeal with Cinnamon
16g Peanut Butter

478 Cal. 52 Protein 41 Carb 14 Fat

9:30 PM

1 ½ Cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
40g Blueberries

252 Cal. 36 Protein 25 Carb 0 Fat

Daily Total
2332 Cal. 263 Protein 203 Carb 52 Fat

Cutting: End of week 1

Skin Fold Measurements: Stomach 7mm, Chest 7mm Legs 7mm Total=21mm
Weight: 173Lbs

Summary: Since I do not have much fat to loose, I am in a mild deficit of about 500 calories per day on my regular meal plan days. Every 7th day, I am incorporating a High Carb/Refeed day where I eat 100-200 calories below maintenance at 2600 cal 260P, 330C 30F. I attribute my 4 lbs of weight loss primarily due to water/glycogen depletion. My main focus is on the skin fold measurements-not weight or actual body fat%. This week my cardio has been 2 30min sessions of incline walking. On the low side right now as I intend to increase this in the upcoming weeks to further drive fat loss. If I need to, I will pull additional carbs, but only if needed.

Below are current pics. I have always found I look best about a week or 2 after coming out of a cut. That's when my skin tightens up and glycogen gets refilled.

20170130_070543.jpg
20170130_070709.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you have a very disciplined diet, no wonder you're bf is already so low haha. I love the detail.

Looks like you have a very disciplined diet, no wonder you're bf is already so low haha. I love the detail.

I must confess, we have a small kitchen at work that allows me the fortune of being able to eat well. However, I do a lot of food/meal prep at home and stock the frig at work with fresh veggies and fruit. Also, through trial and error, I found I respond better to a high protein, mod carb and low fat macro split.

Following. I'd say youre closer to about 8% actually bro. Nice starting point. Can't wait to see your response to the deca. It does some beautiful work to the body for sure. I'd suggest a short kicker and a short finisher in my opinion but one or the other alone would be good as well. In for progress!!!

Following. I'd say youre closer to about 8% actually bro. Nice starting point. Can't wait to see your response to the deca. It does some beautiful work to the body for sure. I'd suggest a short kicker and a short finisher in my opinion but one or the other alone would be good as well. In for progress!!!

Suggestion noted....it just so happens I have some A bombs and some TBOL on deck. Hmmm, wonder where that came from? Not sure which I would start with, but some winny on the back end would be nice.

Damn man, I could only wish I could be that detail orientated Nice work, you're gonna crush this thing, did I see Deca written somewhere? :-O

This is awesome log and detail! You are already starting at where I would love to be WRT bodyfat and diet discipline. Will
follow this log for sure. Knowledge and great degree of motivation as well. Best of luck sir.

This is awesome log and detail! You are already starting at where I would love to be WRT bodyfat and diet discipline. Will
follow this log for sure. Knowledge and great degree of motivation as well. Best of luck sir.

Thank you kind sir! Clear your PM inbox. Tried to reply, but said it was full.

Well, since the Transformation contest officially started yesterday, thought I should post an update.

I am 10 days into my cut right now. As I am already lean (9-10% BF), my plan is to drop down to about 7-8% then slowly transition over a 3 week period into a clean bulk. I am on 2330 calories now and am down about 6 pounds, obviously mostly water/glycogen, but my skin fold measurements are coming down so that's good.

Workouts are going great and I am maintaining my strength. Doing a Push, Pull, Leg's routine that I have further split into Push A, Pull A Leg's A - Push B, Pull B Leg's B routine. The main difference between the A/B is mainly Barbell vs. DB exercises. Both are obviously still built around heavy compound lifts. Did leg's the other day which was brutal...Working sets on squats was 3 sets at 260 for 10 reps....which on 200 carbs a day was exhausting. Don't know how people can go low carb and still push heavy weights. The rest of the leg workout consisted of DB lunges, Trap Bar Deadlift, Leg curls and 2 Calve Exercises.

Still keeping cardio to minimum at 2 30min sessions of incline walking.

Diet is on point as usual.

Will update with pics, weight and skin fold measurements at the 2 week mark (Monday).

Nice update bro!! I hate going low carb. Hate...hate...hate it. Makes me feel like complete shit

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

So jealous of that bf number, I'm working on mine, slow and steady. Your so gonna kill this thing man. I really admire your attention to detail.

Nice update bro!! I hate going low carb. Hate...hate...hate it. Makes me feel like complete shit

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Ya I can't do the low carb thing either. Last time I started to dip below 160 or so I really began to drag.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

I am right there with you. My goal during a cut is to maintain strength and I couldn't do that on 100 carbs...hell I feel like I am on rations with 200 carbs.

Top Bottom