napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injections diagrams for noobs

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
just putting this up for noobs.Since i've been here i see a few guys saying they didnt want to inject.Perhaps they dont know how

this is the website i used when i was learning, great tutorial on injections.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

anyone have any other websites or videos to add on the subject, just add in here

just putting this up for noobs.Since i've been here i see a few guys saying they didnt want to inject.Perhaps they dont know how

anyone have any other websites or videos to add on the subject, just add in here

This is a great resource for injections. I do wish they showed ventroglute, as I'm really enjoying that site lately once I recently started doing it

Lats and traps make me cringe... This is a really nice resource for everyone... its obviously great for someone new but also a good resource for anyone to really add to their arsenal... thanks for the post brother

Ahhh the Trap.

I had been hitting my traps a few cycles ago and one of (the last) the times I hit it with a fresh vial of gear that was bad. Test/EQ blend. It swelled up and I looked like I could have been Frankenstien's assistant.

Great resource. Good look, brother.

Ahhh the Trap.

I had been hitting my traps a few cycles ago and one of (the last) the times I hit it with a fresh vial of gear that was bad. Test/EQ blend. It swelled up and I looked like I could have been Frankenstien's assistant.

Great resource. Good look, brother.

i definitely won't be going anywhere near there!

Yeah nothing but ventro-gluteal and delt for this guy. No leg, lat, trap stuff. Been injecting for a couple years trt and have not had any need to move to any weird places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah nothing but ventro-gluteal and delt for this guy. No leg, lat, trap stuff. Been injecting for a couple years trt and have not had any need to move to any weird places.

I love VG. First time I think I injected into some tendons lol. Live and learn!

Yeah I am also an RN and many of the spots shown on that chart would have you fired in a heartbeat for using. We don't use the thigh on anyone over the age of 2 because it's painful as fark!! That leaves 2 IM spots, VG and Delt. 1cc in delts 3cc in VG. Those are the maxes and fortunately that's been the max I have ever needed.

I've never injected anywhere other than the quad. It's like butter.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Did quad this morning with a 25 g. 1". Super smooth. Sometimes I hit the dreaded nerve and my leg jumps around for a bit, but it's still one of my favorite spots as it's the only one where I have use of both hands. Z track is incredibly easy.

I usually use 25g but as I've heard deca is thinker than cyp, I went to the pharmacy and picked up some 23g. I tried it yesterday with my cyp, just to prepare myself for later. Visually from a 25 to 23 it looks huge, but didn't change a thing feeling wise. Never done a Z track as I haven't seen a reason to yet. I've only had a few times where I dropped a couple drops of blood. Novice still but hoping everything always stays smooth.

I usually use 25g but as I've heard deca is thinker than cyp, I went to the pharmacy and picked up some 23g. I tried it yesterday with my cyp, just to prepare myself for later. Visually from a 25 to 23 it looks huge, but didn't change a thing feeling wise. Never done a Z track as I haven't seen a reason to yet. I've only had a few times where I dropped a couple drops of blood. Novice still but hoping everything always stays smooth.

That's good if you haven't had any leakage despite not using the z track method. That means you are steady and you take your time.

There really isn't much of a difference from a 25 to a 23. When I add deca next blast I'll be using my 22 and 23's :).

I use 25g for everything, and it has worked well. It can give a pretty slow injection with some oils but that's what you want to reduce the PIP more, slow and easy. I also like injecting quads. I don't do them all the time, but add in that site along with glutes and ventroglutes usually when I'm on a blast

Top Bottom