napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection issues winny

FpsStang

Every other injection with Winstrol my needle gets clogged. I use a separate 21 gauge to draw and then a 23 gauge to inject. I've tried the 21 gauge also for injection and that clogs too. I make sure I shake the he'll out of the bottle b4. It is human grade. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the manufacturer but it is a major pharmaceutical company, not underground. Is there anything I can do?

Every other injection with Winstrol my needle gets clogged. I use a separate 21 gauge to draw and then a 23 gauge to inject. I've tried the 21 gauge also for injection and that clogs too. I make sure I shake the he'll out of the bottle b4. It is human grade. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the manufacturer but it is a major pharmaceutical company, not underground. Is there anything I can do?

Your gear might be crashed especial with winstrol...Im assuming you have waterbased cuz if you had crashed oilbased you would be able to tell right off the bat. Here is what you do and it sucks cuz your gonna have to do it everytime. Put vial in a pot of boiling water...winstrol has a very high melting point so you won't have to worry about the denaturing of the compund. Heat it up and about every 20mins shake the shit out of it. Do this process a few time. If that doesn't work I have another remedy

It is water based. I looks like some of the powder is to corse, Even after shaking the he'll out of it.

follow that plan, cuz it's winny its less heat sensitive so your gonna have to do that boiling method for like an hr. Do to the fact that it is waterbased do not vent the cap, cuz you will lose the overall solvent/liquid to product ratio which will make you problem worse. Do this...if it does not work I will give you anothe method

If I don't vent the bottle won't it brake?

no, it should be fine. "should" the BA should reduce anything converting to a gas, to a degree. It better chance this way than losing ne liquid, than this will be harder to do. Either way you will have to inject after this process cuz your gonna get same situation once it cools.

bro that tells me that it was not made correctly. You fuse the powder,peg300,poly80,and ba to a screaming hot temp of 300F. After cooling a bit it s dripped into boling water,It precipitates into a powder nt chunks. Chunks come when the powder is not melted but rather dissolved in something like guiacol. And you are saying this is pharm grade? Counterfeit. I inject mine with a 25g

bro that tells me that it was not made correctly. You fuse the powder,peg300,poly80,and ba to a screaming hot temp of 300F. After cooling a bit it s dripped into boling water,It precipitates into a powder nt chunks. Chunks come when the powder is not melted but rather dissolved in something like guiacol. And you are saying this is pharm grade? Counterfeit. I inject mine with a 25g

Guaiacol shouldn't even be used in water based period, winstrol is a bitch

And I would ask for a refund of product...any UGL should and would refund crashed gear if they have any integrity

Injectable winstrol pharm grade HUH if your talking about balkan alpha or vermodje one of those companys you relize there not actually pharm grade there made in legit style compounding pharmacies in eastern europe where its legal but they dont sell for prescription based sales there strictly sold on the black market for performance enhancement purposes

And you have too be carefull with those tere really good products if you get there products theres tons of counterfeits of them

ARe you warming the gear prior to? Crystals can be a bitch, warm the gear up and try again.

Isn't boiling sealed vials in water a huge No No? Great way to introduce stagnant moisture/steam and bacteria.

Isn't boiling sealed vials in water a huge No No? Great way to introduce stagnant moisture/steam and bacteria.
no steam will be generated at 212 do to the fact that since BA is in mixture it will raise boiling point...if you bake that's a different issue cuz your going to be past those temperature where it will start evaporating

no, it should be fine. "should" the BA should reduce anything converting to a gas, to a degree. It better chance this way than losing ne liquid, than this will be harder to do. Either way you will have to inject after this process cuz your gonna get same situation once it cools.
How long should I let it cool for before injecting. Little worried about injecting an extremely hot liquid into my muscle

Top Bottom