napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Infant to SARMS

Mr Turtle

Good day. I am certain that this question has been asked previously but tossing mine out there anyway. Newly turned 51 yr old long haul truck driver whose trying to build a better body in conjunction with building his trucking business. I try to eat correctly but it is a little difficult because of my occupation. I also try my best to workout where ever I am seeing that I have a gym membership which allows me to do so through out the US. I came across your videos on YouTube and am very interested in some alternatives. I was considering prohormones by primeval labs and some products from tiger fitness pre workout - (engorge suppliment ) and intra workout product and post workout product.

Anyway my question is would it just be better to do a SARMS then all those other products? And is there a SARMS stack that
you would recommend?

Last edited:
Welcome....glad you didn't buy those products...they are HORRIBLE options!!
Post up your stats..height/weight/body fat % and someone will set you up with a great SARMS plan shortly.

I am 5ft 10in tall and weigh 225lbs. My weight changes weekly between 221-225 lbs. I don't count calories but do stay away from fast foods as much as possible.

I would like to drop my weight to 198-200lbs and lean out as much as possible. I don't see a place to post a current picture of myself for reference. Is there an email I can send to.

I would like to drop my weight to 198-200lbs and lean out as much as possible. I don't see a place to post a current picture of myself for reference. Is there an email I can send to.

you have to host a pic from a hosting site like photo bucket or tiny pic.com.

post up your current days diet right now so I can see what you are eating

Good day. I am certain that this question has been asked previously but tossing mine out there anyway. Newly turned 51 yr old long haul truck driver whose trying to build a better body in conjunction with building his trucking business. I try to eat correctly but it is a little difficult because of my occupation. I also try my best to workout where ever I am seeing that I have a gym membership which allows me to do so through out the US. I came across your videos on YouTube and am very interested in some alternatives. I was considering prohormones by primeval labs and some products from tiger fitness pre workout - (engorge suppliment ) and intra workout product and post workout product.

Anyway my question is would it just be better to do a SARMS then all those other products? And is there a SARMS stack that
you would recommend?

You are in the right area for help my friend. Please do not waste your money on any of those products from primeval or any of those other supplements that will just be a waste of money.

The first and most important thing I need to stress to you is DIET. Without the right diet structure, you are spinning your wheels on trying to get towards your goals. Please check out my diet and nutrition thread for diet help that will get you on the right track
https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

A good structured sarms stack will help you tremendously towards your goals to help you shed bodyfat, build endurance and add lean muscle and strength.

You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com and I highly encourage you to use them. Their products are high quality and they are the best of the best

This is the stack I would recommend for you and your situation. I know you will probably have questions which is perfectly fine. Please ask away. Thats what we are here for

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you would recommend?

bro, you can't be so vague... you write... "a meal plan would be great also" like that doesn't take time and effort? bro, you dont give your goals, you dont talk about anything you eat or much about yourself etc... you dont just "get a meal plan" that is generic etc... unless you just dont care about your results... those are not things you throw together in 30 seconds either, unless its the same one you give to everyone and i certainly dont do things like that...

as far as sarms go... its clear your not in the best condition at your weight and height combo.. its impossible to make a proper recommendation on anything if you cant get your body fat, which takes seconds if you would just go to the gym real quick and have them do it or simply post a picture... your making it very hard to help though...

my guess is that you need to drop body fat so i have a very ideal cycle for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

those sarms layouts are perfect for anyone, except someone eating out. how long are you out on the road you say long haul but is it long trips in mileage or days? do you have a mini fridge or cooler in your rig? do you stay in a hotel or in a truck stop? if it is a hotel get an extended stay with a stovetop and prepare meals. if its a truck stop you need to pre plan and pre package your meals and put em in the cooler or fridge chicken breast, some kind of whitefish broccoli and brown rice. oatmeal, etc you get the idea healthy shit, almonds etc for snacks or dried fruit. when you are home take a day and cook 6-10 meals package them in Tupperware and you will be set. just remember all the shit you are used to eating that "tastes" good isn't good you eat to replenish not so much for taste at this point watch your sodium intake as well, processed meats even turkey breasts from Oscar meyer or subway are loaded with sugars and sodium

Here is what I bring on the road with me for this week. Chicken breast strips for fajitas, I drink 2% milk with my Body Fortress (whey protein ) from the vitamin shop. I eat instant Oatmeal or instant grits when my day starts. I may snack on some sweet potato chips during the day. I do realize that my diet sucks for lack of intack. I do have individual containers of liquid eggs. But I also have boiled eggs as well. I also take 3-6 pills of Forskolin or Xenadrine. My schedule is kinda all over the place. If I leave out on a Monday I will eat in the morning drink a protein shake sometime around noon. And try to eat before 8pm. I am only allowed to drive 12 hrs a day so sometimes I may start at night or day time.

ya I think your diet is going to be key here, no flour tortillas with your fajitas, the sweet potato chips which are pretty healthy however the sodium in those are the killers.

Top Bottom