napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I Want To Get it Right Blood Test

TIN MAN

This is the one I'm getting for HGH Test...IGF-1 Blood Test: Insulin-like Growth Factor

Which blood test for non cap Test Levels that has more then just Test levels.

Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS (mid-cycle uncapped testosterone)
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...category=14&search=Testosterone LC/MS-MS#2572

I run the above. It won't give you prolactin nor your lipid profile, but gives other pertinent information with uncapped test, e2, liver and hemo values.

As far as testing HGH testing, I've come across varying opinions. From my understanding, and I'm not expert; IGF-1 values can sometimes be misleading if you don't know base and if you're also fasting for the blood draw. GH serum test, 10iu IM, 3hours prior to blood draw is often a standard protocol. From my understanding this will definitely show if there is HGH (not neccessarily bioactive if stored poorly etc) in your product, values will vary greatly though due to absorption and metabolic rates, but you can get an idea whether it's grossly underdosed or not dosed at all. I've personally done both tests.

Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS (mid-cycle uncapped testosterone)
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_te...category=14&search=Testosterone LC/MS-MS#2572

I run the above. It won't give you prolactin nor your lipid profile, but gives other pertinent information with uncapped test, e2, liver and hemo values.

As far as testing HGH testing, I've come across varying opinions. From my understanding, and I'm not expert; IGF-1 values can sometimes be misleading if you don't know base and if you're also fasting for the blood draw. GH serum test, 10iu IM, 3hours prior to blood draw is often a standard protocol. From my understanding this will definitely show if there is HGH (not neccessarily bioactive if stored poorly etc) in your product, values will vary greatly though due to absorption and metabolic rates, but you can get an idea whether it's grossly underdosed or not dosed at all. I've personally done both tests.

I would thank you with all my heart but I'm the Tin Man , I have no heart LOL,,, thank you Red

Top Bottom