napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I totally forgot to say HI here!!

Hi!

Most of you know us from another forums; some of you know us because you had read reviews about us; some of you dont know us at all :)

First of all, allow me to say how proud I´m of being here!

We are a source that likes to do things right. We highly believe that the relation between customers and sources should be positive, polite and proactive even in am underground market as the one we all are moving around is.

We (I, personally) give a high value to the word of the people and to mine. If I say something consider it done for good.

We are not sending price lists or complicated ways to order. Our working method is a simple as effective: enter to our site (www.hipocampus.me), order what you need, pay for your order, receive it, enjoy the product and leave your review about it and about us. Never things were so easy I guess :)

We are offering top level pharma grade products (Enanthate Norma, Proviron, Clomiphene Citrate, etc...) and a great local underground lab called "STOA LAB." Believe me, amazing UGL products.

Since March not even one customer talked bad about us, not even one customers complaint about things done bad, not even one customer complaint about bad or underdosed products. As far as I know.

Do not hesitate contacting me in case you need any explanation or some help ordering. I´m here to help you all!

Do not hesitate entering at www.hipocampus.me and enjoy the shopping :)

Hipocampus.me

Hi!

Most of you know us from another forums; some of you know us because you had read reviews about us; some of you dont know us at all :)

We are a source that likes to do things right. We highly believe that the relation between customers and sources should be positive, polite and proactive even in am underground market as the one we all are moving around is.

We (I, personally) give a high value to the word of the people and to mine. If I say something consider it done for good.

We are not sending price lists or complicated ways to order. Our working method is a simple as effective: enter to our site (www.hipocampus.me), order what you need, pay for your order, receive it, enjoy the product and leave your review about it and about us. Never things were so easy I guess :)

We are offering top level pharma grade products (Enanthate Norma, Proviron, Clomiphene Citrate, etc...) and a great local underground lab called "STOA LAB." Believe me, amazing UGL products.

Since March not even one customer talked bad about us, not even one customers complaint about things done bad, not even one customer complaint about bad or underdosed products. As far as I know.

Do not hesitate contacting me in case you need any explanation or some help ordering. I´m here to help you all!

Hipocampus.me
I'm loving the stoa winny right now [emoji1]

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You still on Evo or have you been banned as well

I was banned from there around 10 days ago without receiving any reasons from any of the mod there. I tried to contact them and noone answered my messages. After giving them one week to let me know, at least, the reasons, I came back here, where I never should leave.

It´s great to see you also here!

Hipo

I was banned from there around 10 days ago without receiving any reasons from any of the mod there. I tried to contact them and noone answered my messages. After giving them one week to let me know, at least, the reasons, I came back here, where I never should leave.

It´s great to see you also here!

Hipo
This is where you belong. I can't wait to eventually try those normas that everyone raves about.

This is where you belong. I can't wait to eventually try those normas that everyone raves about.

I think we are one of the very fews sources that send them with their original packaging if the customer ask for it so you can see all the security checking on them (including the official seal from the government, just visible under UV light).

I´m sure you will love them!

Hipo

Welcome home Hipo!

I haven't used you yet, but rest assured I will be eventually. I've heard nothing but stellar things about you. Unfortunate the way you and other sources were treated at n2bm... I mean Evo.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hi!

Hipocampus.me

As I have indicated many times, its such a pleasure to have you here... I just can't say enough... I want to say something that really drew me to you at the start when I met you...

When Hipo first came to "the shithole" quite some time ago, he came in with only 1 product but a DAMN GOOD ONE with Noram Testosterone. He cane in talking about it etc... I was the first asshole to give him a hard time about the way it was presented with only 1 product, noone knowing who he was etc... He could have been a complete asshole about it, ran and hid or many other options... Instead, he blew me away with professionalism, class and information... Immediately I was drawn to him with respect and eventually just friendship... I've talked with him on many facets and just became friends above all else... I will never forget how stand up he was, how profressional and someone that really kind of put me in my place in a sense without doing it aggressively and you know what, I admitted I was an asshole and wrong, yet he never thought twice about it... I am serious when I say, this right here, is class at its finest... He basically humbled me in the right way and I way I needed... without insults etc... I just have endless respect for that and trust me, it hit home rightaway and i know he can tell you after that, not only did I change, but we just became close in that regard.. This right here is what adrenaline rush is built on and once again, Im just so happy he is home with us here... Love ya brother

I think we are one of the very fews sources that send them with their original packaging if the customer ask for it so you can see all the security checking on them (including the official seal from the government, just visible under UV light).

I´m sure you will love them!

Hipo

The amps have a government seal on them?

The amps have a government seal on them?

Not the ampoules themselves but the boxes. They have a bar code (all the medicine I´m sending have it) and if you put it under an UV light you can see the seal). I´ll figure out how to take a picture later and will update it here of you to see it :)

Hipo

As I have indicated many times, its such a pleasure to have you here... I just can't say enough... I want to say something that really drew me to you at the start when I met you...

When Hipo first came to "the shithole" quite some time ago, he came in with only 1 product but a DAMN GOOD ONE with Noram Testosterone. He cane in talking about it etc... I was the first asshole to give him a hard time about the way it was presented with only 1 product, noone knowing who he was etc... He could have been a complete asshole about it, ran and hid or many other options... Instead, he blew me away with professionalism, class and information... Immediately I was drawn to him with respect and eventually just friendship... I've talked with him on many facets and just became friends above all else... I will never forget how stand up he was, how profressional and someone that really kind of put me in my place in a sense without doing it aggressively and you know what, I admitted I was an asshole and wrong, yet he never thought twice about it... I am serious when I say, this right here, is class at its finest... He basically humbled me in the right way and I way I needed... without insults etc... I just have endless respect for that and trust me, it hit home rightaway and i know he can tell you after that, not only did I change, but we just became close in that regard.. This right here is what adrenaline rush is built on and once again, Im just so happy he is home with us here... Love ya brother

Yeah! I remember our first conversation there! hehehehehehe

Well, you know I dont like to be disrespecful with noone and that I like to be treated the same way so we didn't share our arguments but we talked nicely :)

You know I love you too, Dylan!

Hipo

We are glad you are back here at AR Hipo! This is where you belong and away from that mess at EVO. They have banned all the sources for,the most part, and are are point to tarnish reputations with it, in order to promote and support their own scam they are running. You are in good hands with great members here, buddy. Welcome back!

Top Bottom