napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jumped Ship from EVO...Hello gang!!

Guppy

So yea...wow. I had no idea this place existed. Took some time, read around the board a bit and was amazed at the difference.
I had joined evo cause it seemed fairly decent...but in the short time i was there I witnessed some shady biz. Alot of temper and trash talk too.

Id like to hang here if yall have me....
Hello All.
I call myself Guppy.
Im an easy going grandad whos been lifting since the 80s. BEFORE the internet...BEFORE cell phones....BEFORE source websites, forums, color TV (in our house anyways) back when we had library cards to find what we wanted.

My goals are like most here. Read, contribute and better myself. Through knowledge...science and chemistry. :)

So yea...wow. I had no idea this place existed. Took some time, read around the board a bit and was amazed at the difference.
I had joined evo cause it seemed fairly decent...but in the short time i was there I witnessed some shady biz. Alot of temper and trash talk too.

Hello All.
I call myself Guppy.
Im an easy going grandad whos been lifting since the 80s. BEFORE the internet...BEFORE cell phones....BEFORE source websites, forums, color TV (in our house anyways) back when we had library cards to find what we wanted.

My goals are like most here. Read, contribute and better myself. Through knowledge...science and chemistry. :)

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! have you? no, your now part of the family here... that's what its all about here and now you are part of it... we would love to have you with us... you will never find another forum like this in existence... if you need anything at anytime, don't hesitate to let me know... im here to help you not only achieve your goals but far surpass them...

Welcome Guppy! Yea man, I wouldn't mind going back to the time before cell phones. I remember when I had peace in my life. LOL

Hello All.
I call myself Guppy.

Welcome to AR Guppy. It's a pleasure to have as you put it, a grandad here. I'm sure your knowledge will be invaluable to our family here. I look forward to seeing what you can contribute.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Welcome! I always like when people see the level of crap on EVO and then come here. Get ready to learn more than you ever thought possible.

Hello All.
I call myself Guppy.

so are you indicating you worked with rotary phones and the dewey decimal system for your books?? LOL just kidding brother

Welcome to your new Home Guppy, Like what has already been said Your Family here bro. We look out for one another an do our best to help when we can. An You can never stop Learning from all the people here at AR,

so are you indicating you worked with rotary phones and the dewey decimal system for your books?? LOL just kidding brother

I remember rotary phones, I had an awesome rotary snoopy phone when I was a kid, the house phone was a brown rotary phone that we kept in the kitchen and we only had 2 in the whole house!!!

I remember rotary phones, I had an awesome rotary snoopy phone when I was a kid, the house phone was a brown rotary phone that we kept in the kitchen and we only had 2 in the whole house!!!

lol i still have my old black one when i was a kid... remember if you made a mistake and had to start all over again, fuck! that was terrible LOL

Welcome bro. Let's see what you bring to the table!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom