napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to steroids

Sam

Hi Dylan

Been watching quite a lot of your videos on YouTube, and I'm even more confused what to use.

I'm 35 year old male, 5'6" tall, weigh 82kg. I haven't trained for a few years, and really looking to get back into shape. I've been training now for the last 8 weeks, and although I'm training fairly hard, I'm not seeing much change apart from strength. I'm doing 3 sessions of strength/ HIT, and 2 sessions of cardio per week.

I'm looking to lose the fat and replace it with lean muscle. I've been recommended tbol and anavar. With a PCT of clomid and nova. What are your thoughts? And dosage recommendations?

Regards

Sam

Sam said:
Hi Dylan

Been watching quite a lot of your videos on YouTube, and I'm even more confused what to use.

I'm 35 year old male, 5'6" tall, weigh 82kg. I haven't trained for a few years, and really looking to get back into shape. I've been training now for the last 8 weeks, and although I'm training fairly hard, I'm not seeing much change apart from strength. I'm doing 3 sessions of strength/ HIT, and 2 sessions of cardio per week.

I'm looking to lose the fat and replace it with lean muscle. I've been recommended tbol and anavar. With a PCT of clomid and nova. What are your thoughts? And dosage recommendations?

Regards

Sam

hey brother, welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you...

its great that you came here first bro because your way off with what your doing here... i am more than happy to help you.. lets start here though.. what is your body fat? are you opposed to using test or injections? tbol and anavar together is a horrible plan and i have no clue who gave you that recommendation but it seems its someone you should not be around whatsoever...

let me know the answers to the questions i asked and we will go from there...

I just wanted to say welcome and tell you that I am so happy to see you asking for advice. You have to know what you're getting into with this and it sounds like you have been talking to some uneducated individuals. I hope you take suggestions from the people on here. There is a lot of good experience. If you ever decide that you would like to go with something feel free to PM me for a price list for the Phurious products. All of the sources on her are great, but it never hurts to get the information if you want to compare.

Very happy to have you here!!

Sam said:
Hi Dylan

Regards

Sam

Hey brother, 8 weeks is a very short amount of time and you cannot give an assessment of progress based on that, especially after a few years off. Right now steroids should be the furthest thing from your mind. Those shouldn't be considered until you have built a good natural base, are in good shape bodyfat wise, and have a good length of time with consistent training under your belt. It's not for beginners, which right now is the level you are at.

What is your current condition? What does your current diet and training program look like? These are going to dictate 90% of your results so it's the most important thing.

About the only thing I could recommend right now is possibly looking into sarms. I'd be happy to help you set something up, but right now let us know a little bit about the questions I posted and we can go from there

DylanGemelli said:
Sam said:
Hi Dylan

Regards

Sam

hey brother, welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you...

its great that you came here first bro because your way off with what your doing here... i am more than happy to help you.. lets start here though.. what is your body fat? are you opposed to using test or injections? tbol and anavar together is a horrible plan and i have no clue who gave you that recommendation but it seems its someone you should not be around whatsoever...

let me know the answers to the questions i asked and we will go from there...

Hi Dylan

Thank you very much for your speedy response. Finally somebody with knowledge to help me.

My BMI is currently 29. I am not opposed to using anything, but iv never injected, and probably wouldnt be able to do it myself, nor would I feel comfortable talking to somebody about it. So I think a oral solution would be more preferable

Let me know if you have any further questions

RickRock said:
Sam said:
Hi Dylan

Regards

Sam

Hey brother, 8 weeks is a very short amount of time and you cannot give an assessment of progress based on that, especially after a few years off. Right now steroids should be the furthest thing from your mind. Those shouldn't be considered until you have built a good natural base, are in good shape bodyfat wise, and have a good length of time with consistent training under your belt. It's not for beginners, which right now is the level you are at.

What is your current condition? What does your current diet and training program look like? These are going to dictate 90% of your results so it's the most important thing.

About the only thing I could recommend right now is possibly looking into sarms. I'd be happy to help you set something up, but right now let us know a little bit about the questions I posted and we can go from there

Hi Rick

Thank you for your message. I'm not a first time gym user, maybe about 5years ago I use to be in awesome shape. But then I had time to train, no family, no kids, and as time goes on I lost motivation as I got very busy with work and family life.

I've actually been training for 12 weeks now- and I have PT, many people have said why have I got a PT, and again it to do with motivation, and this guy is really pushing me hard. I'm on a calorie controlled diet of 1200 calories per day. And I'm eating good sources of protein and carbs, and having my greens.

I have a PT session on monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays. This consists on mixture of strength training and functional training days. Example this week Monday and Wednesday we did strength and today was functional. Every session I'm feeling worked, my stamina and stength has dramatically gone up. Tuesday and sunday I will do cardio.

I'd never heard of sarms until a couple couple days ago, been reading up on it, sounds interesting.

Top Bottom