napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Express Domestic Rocks!

ElGaucho

Just moving over from another forum so this is my 1st post on AR. Looks like a cool board! Received my second order from Express Domestic in the mail today. I couldn't recommend these guys more! I placed my order on their website thursday night, paid friday and received it today (monday)... That's absolutely insane turnaround! I've been running ED's test E for TRT the last 3 weeks after switching over from another lab's cyp. So far everything seems good. I'll post my bloods in a couple of weeks with pre-cycle baseline levels on a TRT dose of their stuff. If you're looking to order up definitely check these guys out.

-GG

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... thank you for posting a review about your experience... this is very helpful and appreciated

I just got my order from them today too. Paid Saturday, in my hands on Monday. T fuckin A!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... thank you for posting a review about your experience... this is very helpful and appreciated

Thanks guys I'm definitely looking forward to lurking the boards.

Dylan - good to see u here bro you've got some really good info in out there. Your posts have been a big help to me in the past!

look foward to the results! Owner seems like a stand up guy that isnt about bullshit.

Top Bottom