napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I think I'm gonna shit my pants if...

Haha.... Awesome rant. So many vain people in this world. I'm fairly new to the forum but you have the same people here that I see in my both of my businesses that need constant recognition. Lucky for me they don't come dressed like they are in their pics on here.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Here's a secret... When The 44 dies, everyone dies inside just a little. As I dose some Methyl Tren your chest tighten BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Haha.... Awesome rant. So many vain people in this world. I'm fairly new to the forum but you have the same people here that I see in my both of my businesses that need constant recognition. Lucky for me they don't come dressed like they are in their pics on here.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Consider yourself fucking blessed. Dorin would take casual Friday to another level I'm sure. Love ya bro... not literally Dorin I'm spoken for on so many levels lol.

Bro, I'm sitting here with a rusty ass razor contemplating if I should slit my wrists, or my throat because this shit is getting out of control. I respect all for getting it in at the gym and as I said there are different levels to it. Some guys might come here and be intimidated thinking everyone is some hulking beast. Others they come here and just enjoy the variety of folks... then you have the onesies and twosies that have to be told they're spectacular. I care less about what you look like, just do something positive for the weightlifting community as a whole. Just don't post some dumb ass pic like you're fucking awe inspiring to everyone. I'll tell you in a minute I think I look like ten bags of shit and I am very self conscious about myself... the one dangerously adoring thing about me is brutal honesty. I respect all my brothers and sisters here, that's why I didn't drop names. but let me be clear if you came here to be sucked off take your ass somewhere else because it ain't happening here brothers. I'm a big guy, but do I post up "went to gym today and benched this much" every fucking day??? Do I take pics and say shit like #PFKILLER (I jest lol)?? Man, just contribute to the capacity you can. I tell folks I pin major shit- when I do this- but I'll tellem in heartbeat that I take a lot of scripts to counter all the sides as well. Nobody likes to poop once a week cuz your prostate looks like an innertube lol. Geez, I mean I tell people all the time "The 44 is a fucking moron, don't do this if you like oxygen".
Point being if you look the part then advise, if you need to post up pics to feel better about yourself... stfu.
LOLLLL exactly bro, exactly... i can't even comment on it because its too absurd and if someone is that far off in the fucking head, then i dont even know what to say because making a point is moot to them anyway... they clearly don't fucking get it

This thread not pnly start off low, but goes downhill fast!! Lolololol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLLLL exactly bro, exactly... i can't even comment on it because its too absurd and if someone is that far off in the fucking head, then i dont even know what to say because making a point is moot to them anyway... they clearly don't fucking get it

As my Asian mother says "EXACREEEEE" lol. She'd so whoop my ass if she read that lol.

Consider yourself fucking blessed. Dorin would take casual Friday to another level I'm sure. Love ya bro... not literally Dorin I'm spoken for on so many levels lol.

Good, cuz if my beard start looking like bicycle seat, that check needs 4 zeros minimum and I wait till it clear my banc love ya bro! Lololol

2ac5b7bf0cc37e6791cddc08323dcc6f.jpg

Did you not see what I just posted? What about that one dude a while back who made a thread that went something like. Starting my first cycle. Ps. I'm already jacked.

Top Bottom