napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I think I'm gonna shit my pants if...

44YOGearHead

Bro's when I say this take this with a grain of salt and a tad bit of humor... but in all seriousness please. Some of you attention whores are fucking killing me. We, fuck that, I don't need to see you posting gottamn pics on every fucking thread. Nobody wants to stroke off to you man. If you take a pic and your underwear are wedged up your ass... nobody wants to see that. If you need compliments daily... evaluate yourself and your life. If you are in the contest Bigbusiness is having cool, post up, you're supposed to update us. We're supposed to see your progress, or stall. This doesn't apply to you... please post up and make some fucking gains.
Now if someone asked a fucking question and your monkey ass posts a fucking pic because you want to see it all over Tapatalk Jesus bro... stop before I die from swallowing my fucking vomit. If you have some weird ass fantasy about me holding my junk with a screenshot of you... swallow some fast moving lead. You know the hot kind that travels at 900fps. Nobody here is looking at anyone in a sensual manner- or at least shouldn't be- so all you borderline indecisive about vagina, or booty hole weirdos stop posting up trying to get someone to stroke your cock. I fucking come here sometimes and say "WTF does this fucking have to do with the question at hand?" Make your own thread, post pics that don't showcase your ass crack and peanut headed piss dispenser. Don't be the guy rubbing peanut butter on your balls whistling at your pet poodle. Contests post pics, your individual updates- post tasteful non suspect af pics, Friday Flex post pics, someone else's thread.... shut the fuck up and don't do it. They didn't ask for it.

Here is the 44 list of male pic posters who actually inspire people:

1. Dylan for his awesome shred and recent 25 pound GAINZ

2. RickRock because look at him bros. The man is the Bob Paris of the forum. The aesthetic Bob Paris, not the gay one I know somebody was hoping. Sorry he's married with kids sister.

3. Buen, you should aspire to look like that at 65+

4. AlmightyAlpha, he's a tool at times but he's our tool and his fucking back is wider than a fucking 747's wingspan- love ya shithead

5. Anybody shoulder pressing #120's LMAO.
We'll never see that pic. Baaaaaaaaaaa!!

Look mother fuckers, this is a forum about goals, advice and gear... pics, especially those not solicited can be left the fuck out.

Here's my unsolicited pic: Relish the moment

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yI_eYb35h...couple-retreat-faizon-love-interview-1[1].jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up two days in a row to the same puke inducing shit fest of 'tell me I'm awesome please' and I can't fucking take this shit any fucking longer. No it's not the tren, it's the mentality of some ppl who just wanna be coddled and finger fucked to feeling some sense of achievement. Bro's we all lift. Nothing fucking unique about it. Grab it, lift it, repeat. Eat, sleep, pin, or drop a dropper full of something and grow. Nothing going on folks, but I guess some mother fuckers need daily affirmations they rule... "You're fucking AWESOME" now be done with it. And for you sensitive lil bitches that'll complain about me saying this... go ahead. Nobody gives a shit. I'd rather be banned than have to endure another fucking moment of opening the forum on Tapatalk and seeing you there on some shit totally unrelated to the subject, or a sensitive fucking picture of you giving testimony about your fucking commitment to no longer being a fucking sloth of a person. We all started somewhere, no secret there mother fucker. Same story only WE don't post a million fucking pictures of it. You fucking plankton and krill eating somabitches... what the fuck!?!?!?? We are at different levels and I don't see RR posting a million pics. That dude is on Greek statue status, but nooooo... you have to post up wanting compliments and you're on dad bod 2.0 status. I'm not perfect, matter of fact... fuck 44. Not literally cuz some of you might want to, but are you that fucking bored you just think of this shit??? Every day I wake up go to the gym, post on this forum and chill the fuck out. Nobody should be as bored as me... and yet you can't see my ass posted everywhere. I'm gonna start posting pics in thongs and shit just to show you how fucking irritating it is what you do. (Actually I'm not because men don't do shit like that pussy).

I woke up two days in a row to the same puke inducing shit fest of 'tell me I'm awesome please' and I can't fucking take this shit any fucking longer. No it's not the tren, it's the mentality of some ppl who just wanna be coddled and finger fucked to feeling some sense of achievement. Bro's we all lift. Nothing fucking unique about it. Grab it, lift it, repeat. Eat, sleep, pin, or drop a dropper full of something and grow. Nothing going on folks, but I guess some mother fuckers need daily affirmations they rule... "You're fucking AWESOME" now be done with it. And for you sensitive lil bitches that'll complain about me saying this... go ahead. Nobody gives a shit. I'd rather be banned than have to endure another fucking moment of opening the forum on Tapatalk and seeing you there on some shit totally unrelated to the subject, or a sensitive fucking picture of you giving testimony about your fucking commitment to no longer being a fucking sloth of a person. We all started somewhere, no secret there mother fucker. Same story only WE don't post a million fucking pictures of it. You fucking plankton and krill eating somabitches... what the fuck!?!?!?? We are at different levels and I don't see RR posting a million pics. That dude is on Greek statue status, but nooooo... you have to post up wanting compliments and you're on dad bod 2.0 status. I'm not perfect, matter of fact... fuck 44. Not literally cuz some of you might want to, but are you that fucking bored you just think of this shit??? Every day I wake up go to the gym, post on this forum and chill the fuck out. Nobody should be as bored as me... and yet you can't see my ass posted everywhere. I'm gonna start posting pics in thongs and shit just to show you how fucking irritating it is what you do. (Actually I'm not because men don't do shit like that pussy).

NOW THIS is what i call a bomb ass rant... I love it... i really fucking love it! this is exactly the type of thing that needs to be said...

Bro's when I say this take this with a grain of salt and a tad bit of humor... but in all seriousness please. Some of you attention whores are fucking killing me. We, fuck that, I don't need to see you posting gottamn pics on every fucking thread. Nobody wants to stroke off to you man. If you take a pic and your underwear are wedged up your ass... nobody wants to see that. If you need compliments daily... evaluate yourself and your life. If you are in the contest Bigbusiness is having cool, post up, you're supposed to update us. We're supposed to see your progress, or stall. This doesn't apply to you... please post up and make some fucking gains.
Now if someone asked a fucking question and your monkey ass posts a fucking pic because you want to see it all over Tapatalk Jesus bro... stop before I die from swallowing my fucking vomit. If you have some weird ass fantasy about me holding my junk with a screenshot of you... swallow some fast moving lead. You know the hot kind that travels at 900fps. Nobody here is looking at anyone in a sensual manner- or at least shouldn't be- so all you borderline indecisive about vagina, or booty hole weirdos stop posting up trying to get someone to stroke your cock. I fucking come here

sometimes and say "WTF does this fucking have to do with the question at hand?" Make your own thread, post pics that don't showcase your ass crack and peanut headed piss dispenser. Don't be the guy rubbing peanut butter on your balls whistling at your pet poodle. Contests post pics, your individual updates- post tasteful non suspect af pics, Friday Flex post pics, someone else's thread.... shut the fuck up and don't do it. They didn't ask for it.

Here is the 44 list of male pic posters who actually inspire people

1. Dylan for his awesome shred and recent 25 pound GAINZ

2. RickRock because look at him bros. The man is the Bob Paris of the forum. The aesthetic Bob Paris, not the gay one I know somebody was hoping. Sorry he's married with kids sister.

3. Buen, you should aspire to look like that at 65+

4. AlmightyAlpha, he's a tool at times but he's our tool and his fucking back is wider than a fucking 747's wingspan- love ya shithead

5. Anybody shoulder pressing #120's LMAO.
We'll never see that pic. Baaaaaaaaaaa!!

Look mother fuckers, this is a forum about goals, advice and gear... pics, especially those not solicited can be left the fuck out.

Here's my unsolicited pic: Relish the moment

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yI_eYb35h...couple-retreat-faizon-love-interview-1[1].jpg

Nicely put !! Are you taking a piss in that beautiful sky blue water, in your picture????????

They missed 44's message

fjLswqn.jpg

I have posted pics to inspire couple of new guys, but do not take it wrong way, but am not looking to get stroked by any of you. Is appreciate when am told i have made good progress, but let us be honest! We are doing this because it looks and feels good and when we get a big cruze and scan stare from others who you know are thinking "Damn, I love to get me some of that!" We are not enjoying it?? Bull!! I know I do. Does not mean am available or you are getting it. Am happily not single anymore!
395d4bdfefd797b76114902c2b5d25a6.jpg

NOW THIS is what i call a bomb ass rant... I love it... i really fucking love it! this is exactly the type of thing that needs to be said...

Bro, I'm sitting here with a rusty ass razor contemplating if I should slit my wrists, or my throat because this shit is getting out of control. I respect all for getting it in at the gym and as I said there are different levels to it. Some guys might come here and be intimidated thinking everyone is some hulking beast. Others they come here and just enjoy the variety of folks... then you have the onesies and twosies that have to be told they're spectacular. I care less about what you look like, just do something positive for the weightlifting community as a whole. Just don't post some dumb ass pic like you're fucking awe inspiring to everyone. I'll tell you in a minute I think I look like ten bags of shit and I am very self conscious about myself... the one dangerously adoring thing about me is brutal honesty. I respect all my brothers and sisters here, that's why I didn't drop names. but let me be clear if you came here to be sucked off take your ass somewhere else because it ain't happening here brothers. I'm a big guy, but do I post up "went to gym today and benched this much" every fucking day??? Do I take pics and say shit like #PFKILLER (I jest lol)?? Man, just contribute to the capacity you can. I tell folks I pin major shit- when I do this- but I'll tellem in heartbeat that I take a lot of scripts to counter all the sides as well. Nobody likes to poop once a week cuz your prostate looks like an innertube lol. Geez, I mean I tell people all the time "The 44 is a fucking moron, don't do this if you like oxygen".
Point being if you look the part then advise, if you need to post up pics to feel better about yourself... stfu.

(As NY checks list and didn't make it, cries to himself and goes straight to the freezer for ice cream)

STHU bro, we exchange pics all the time of family and friends shit cuz we are on that level. You know what I look like and vice versus... you are on my short list of bonafied bro's vetted for presidency.

I have a gym to go to fellas... love you all to varied extents. Just chill with the fucking ass crackery on these fucking photos before I kill myself from hypertension.

Top Bottom