napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I think i might of got a prohormone help

regardless of your sperm count one way or another, the main issue is that you DO NOT have real sarms and you are taking a pro hormone... that is a fact... that needs to be addressed ASAP...
Just ordered liqclomid dylan thanks a lot bro how do you use it when i get it dissolve it with water or just straight out of the dropper

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Just ordered liqclomid dylan thanks a lot bro how do you use it when i get it dissolve it with water or just straight out of the dropper

take it straight out of the dropper and straight down... you can chase with water or grapefruit juice...

How is this for sure? Why can't SARMS come in capsules?

I have bought raws and put them in capsules, what would be the difference?

Curious, and would like to learn the rationale here....

usually sarms in capsule are either not sarms or added with prohormones or god knows what

usually sarms in capsule are either not sarms or added with prohormones or god knows what

Makes no sense to me...
I purchase my raws, I put them in caps, poof, SARMS in caps....
(Which I have personally done)
What would be the difference in making my raws into liquid suspensions, or caps, other than legality?

Does dylan have a video about sarms in liquid form and capsule form if not he should make one

They defiantly can!

Anything can.

The issue is bio-availability. That is why more often than not your getting a pro-hormone.
No one here is Bull shitting you. Even if it was raws in caps it would work way way less than in suspension.

Anything can.

The issue is bio-availability. That is why more often than not your getting a pro-hormone.
No one here is Bull shitting you. Even if it was raws in caps it would work way way less than in suspension.

Either way your taking them orally....
Thus having to survive the digestive track...

Regardless of that its very unlikely you have a legit sarm and should pct but jist too clear the air the more you have sex tbe less fluid that comes out it builds up also amount of semen and sperm are totaly different dude where did ypu get that idea for one I have a vasectomy no sperm comes out and Ive been blasting and cruising on gear for over 3years im completely shut down and I still blow huge loads theres just no little swimmers .

There's no disrespect meant here, I'm always willing to learn, please explain the reason

okay, you cant just "throw" anything in a capsule and POOF it works bro... not how it works... you see my point with test.. it comes down to bioavailability... you can get some of the results from sarms in a capsule, yes but nothing near the liquid due to the bioavailability... its much less in a capsule... many companies add pro hormones to disguise this... NOW, there is work being done to make it more bioavailable in a capsule but it needs to be done without methylation etc...

I noticed im losing sperm count on just 1 week of lgd dont even think its lgd might be a prohormone i stopped should i pct i have 50 mg of clomid im so pissed!!! Why is it causing me suppression or should i just not pct and see if i recover on my own

Hey Bud, I am trying to understand your original post and what you are freaking out about. How do you know that your sperm count is less, did you do a base line blood before the LGD and you did another Blood 1 week into the LGD? If not then how did you come to your conclusion.

Or are you just worried, because you have felt symptoms of suppression and thats what has you worried. From the studies that I have seen and the couple of blood work out there, suppression is normal and to be expected. Dont get me wrong, the effects of LGD are great, but it does have some sides, just use some sort of cycle support and some sort of PCT (depending on dosage and time on), and you should be good to go with some nice gains. Here you go just check out this study, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/table/tbl2/ and here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/figure/fig2/ if you want to read the whole article than here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

Considering these gains http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/figure/fig3/ on just 1mg for 21 days I think that the small potential side effects are ok, considering you can come back from them I wouldn't worry.

Top Bottom