napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I look like a tomato

The thing that makes an oil suitable for gear is the fatty acid profile. There are tons of fatty acids so the ratios, the amounts of each, make the number of edible oils go on and on. Walnut, almond, avocado etc. So take just three of the dominant fatty acids. Linoleic, Oleic, Plamittic. Lets just call them A B C. So 2 parts A one part B, one part C. 0r 10 parts a 3 parts b, and 1 part c. It seems infinite doesn't it? But there are lots and lots more than three.And this is why there are so many edible oils and each one is different. This fatty acid profile is also what makes certain oils suitable for gear. Big pharm wanted linoleic acid to be >40%, Oleic 20-40%, Palmittic 7-8%.
Ethyl Oleate- You take the oleic acid and make an ester out of it and it becomes ethyl oleate. If you make gear with this it can be the best ,smoothest you ever had in your life. People say it is like shooting smooth butter. BUT..a big but...about 10% of the population are allergic to EO. It can be from a smallish red rash to full blown shock. I tried it and loved it and is all I use now. Thin as water my friends.
So what oils make good solvents AND have a good shelf life..i.e. they don't go rancid.
Seasame oil at 41% linoleic acid; 30% oleic acid, 8% Palmittic acid. Perfect. Now ugl's like grapeseed..why..because it has a bit more solvency...why..because it has 69.6% linoleic acid...but only 16% oleic. Not perfect like sesame, but ok. Same with coconut mct oil.
Now what happens if you make gear in Pennzoil? Nothing...you get no depot and no gear into your system. The body removes the whole injection..intact.
Now peach oil or apricot oil. They are ok ,but you have to remember that the oil comes from the pit..not the fruit. The pit also contains poisons like cyanide. If these oils are not FULLY refined then they are dangerous.If they are fully refined then they are ok. I have used them myself in my experimental days.
So why no canola, no corn, no olive etc? Not the right fatty acid profile. Simple as that. We want solvency, and shelf life.

Now the red rash. That is simply a hormone imbalance.Ever see a woman in menopause? They loose all of their estrogen quickly, so the get red faces, night sweats, hot flashes etc. Anybody sweat or get a red fase from tren? I do. Why? Because it is strong and it will cause some folks to react. Not everyone does react but many do. Not every woman gets hot flashes but many do. A red face is a mechanism that certain people get in reaction to a hormone change.

Excellent info brother! Thank you for sharing this

So it doesn't just fill up the muscle like synthol? I'm not at all interested in it I don't want fake as muscles.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
No doesn't work that way. any infliction or site enhancement you would see with gear is a temporary 48hr type deal and it's minimal.

There are dramatic differences between the two. They are not even in the same field.

Glad your not looking for synthol. I'm not saying it doesn't have a place, however it's true market should be so elite that nobody other than an Olympian competitor of top IFBB should ever even touch the stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So it doesn't just fill up the muscle like synthol? I'm not at all interested in it I don't want fake as muscles.

No bud...gear is in edible oil. The body slowly removes the oil and leaves the gear crystals in the muscle. Synthol is not in an edible oil.

If you look at guys that over use synthol, it forms like a calcified rock overtime. It's terrible.

If you look at guys that over use synthol, it forms like a calcified rock overtime. It's terrible.

agree 100%. Plus there is no reason for it. Just an illusion. I don't want to appear huge...I want to BE huge.

agree 100%. Plus there is no reason for it. Just an illusion. I don't want to appear huge...I want to BE huge.
Honestly the only place I see for it is like mr. O for last minute enhancement before stage time. I don't believe in that hole making a void in the muscle tissue to then fill with real muscle. Ridiculous lol.

Honestly the only place I see for it is like mr. O for last minute enhancement before stage time. I don't believe in that hole making a void in the muscle tissue to then fill with real muscle. Ridiculous lol.

100% agree

Awsome info here, I got a question and hope yall don't mind me asking it in this thread... Does injecting gear into your muscles have the same fluffing effect as synthol? Or not cuz the smaller dose? Just curious...

It does not. Synthol is made to make you horribly bigger, while test is made to be absorbed. Synthol is fake muscle and very noticeable. Check pictures on Google they look awful. Test has many health benefits beside helping with muscle growth. Injecting test is not noticeable if done properly.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

The thing that makes an oil suitable for gear is the fatty acid profile. There are tons of fatty acids so the ratios, the amounts of each, make the number of edible oils go on and on. Walnut, almond, avocado etc. So take just three of the dominant fatty acids. Linoleic, Oleic, Plamittic. Lets just call them A B C. So 2 parts A one part B, one part C. 0r 10 parts a 3 parts b, and 1 part c. It seems infinite doesn't it? But there are lots and lots more than three.And this is why there are so many edible oils and each one is different. This fatty acid profile is also what makes certain oils suitable for gear. Big pharm wanted linoleic acid to be >40%, Oleic 20-40%, Palmittic 7-8%.
Ethyl Oleate- You take the oleic acid and make an ester out of it and it becomes ethyl oleate. If you make gear with this it can be the best ,smoothest you ever had in your life. People say it is like shooting smooth butter. BUT..a big but...about 10% of the population are allergic to EO. It can be from a smallish red rash to full blown shock. I tried it and loved it and is all I use now. Thin as water my friends.
So what oils make good solvents AND have a good shelf life..i.e. they don't go rancid.
Seasame oil at 41% linoleic acid; 30% oleic acid, 8% Palmittic acid. Perfect. Now ugl's like grapeseed..why..because it has a bit more solvency...why..because it has 69.6% linoleic acid...but only 16% oleic. Not perfect like sesame, but ok. Same with coconut mct oil.
Now what happens if you make gear in Pennzoil? Nothing...you get no depot and no gear into your system. The body removes the whole injection..intact.
Now peach oil or apricot oil. They are ok ,but you have to remember that the oil comes from the pit..not the fruit. The pit also contains poisons like cyanide. If these oils are not FULLY refined then they are dangerous.If they are fully refined then they are ok. I have used them myself in my experimental days.
So why no canola, no corn, no olive etc? Not the right fatty acid profile. Simple as that. We want solvency, and shelf life.

Now the red rash. That is simply a hormone imbalance.Ever see a woman in menopause? They loose all of their estrogen quickly, so the get red faces, night sweats, hot flashes etc. Anybody sweat or get a red fase from tren? I do. Why? Because it is strong and it will cause some folks to react. Not everyone does react but many do. Not every woman gets hot flashes but many do. A red face is a mechanism that certain people get in reaction to a hormone change.
Very interesting... Thx for sharing...

Jake, I have seen your thread about scientific bro-science, now this one. Would be nice to collect your bro-researches into one document. This would allow interested members to get into those chemical details.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

From my understanding red face comes with a blood pressure change. Estrogen causes water retention, the water retention causes high blood pressure, which could cause red face. Please, correct me if this is wrong.

OP did you contact the supplier?

Also are you actually allergic to peaches or is the allergic reaction so far a speculation.

I've contacted both Balkan and SP actually on why they use peach oil. SP is not the only one. Balkan uses peach oil and they have been around for years. since 2006. Both these labs are openly sold at most pharmacies in Moldova and have been used by us on the under ground countless times. Iv'e just never heard of this severe of a reaction.

I am going to order this stuff myself this week and give it a go. I am going to get it from roids24 though. I am pretty darn sensitive to carrier oils. NY will vouch for that lol. That whole apricot oil thing was a mess. But I want to see for myself what happens.

From my understanding red face comes with a blood pressure change. Estrogen causes water retention, the water retention causes high blood pressure, which could cause red face. Please, correct me if this is wrong.

Yes that is also a possibility. But if you are shooting your second injection of test and you get a red face it is usuallu just a hormonal imbalance.Lets go back to woman who get a red face during menopause. Those women are LOOSING estrogen at a rapid rate therefore getting a hormonal inbalance. Also blood pressure does not necessarliy go up on gear. My normal is 115/70. On a heavy cycle it goes to 120 /80. So red face can come from a few things even people with controled rosacea can break out red with gear. So usually it is from the body sensing hormones are not what it thinks is normal.

Jake, I gave seen your thread about scientific bro-science, now this one. Would be v nice to collect your bro-researches into one document. This would allow interested members to get into those chemical details.

Well in this case it is science...not bro science, but are you asking if we could make a category called "bro science"?

Ya I will give it a shot myself. A lot of times with test and tren I get a little redenss and can feel the hormone kinda surging through my body. I ge all vascular lookin too. But idk if I would say tomato red.

That's what it was.. Apricot.. I said peach. That was nasty lol

A lot of brewers swear by the A though dude. I like it myself, but as I said EO rules my domain. Apricot oil has over 60% oleic acid ...and that is awesome for a ugl.It is almost like using EO. Great solvency and thin like water

OP did you contact the supplier?

Also are you actually allergic to peaches or is the allergic reaction so far a speculation.

I've contacted both Balkan and SP actually on why they use peach oil. SP is not the only one. Balkan uses peach oil and they have been around for years. since 2006. Both these labs are openly sold at most pharmacies in Moldova and have been used by us on the under ground countless times. Iv'e just never heard of this severe of a reaction.

I am going to order this stuff myself this week and give it a go. I am going to get it from roids24 though. I am pretty darn sensitive to carrier oils. NY will vouch for that lol. That whole apricot oil thing was a mess. But I want to see for myself what happens.

I didn't. It was Alin-Shop. I just chalked it up as a loss. I actually used a bottle and started on a second one. I finished my cycle with another brand of test E. I'd be really interested to see how u react to it. Hell I'd give you a bottle.

.....D

Well alinshop is a dick. I don't know how he is in business. It's worth a shot to pleas you're case though. He's not afraid to be bashed cause he gets it all the time I'm sure.

Top Bottom