napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Been a drummer for too many years to count, tama is my kit brand of choice and Brian is me hence tama.brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome bro! I'm a drummer too!

We moved into an apartment 4 years ago and I have not sat behind a kit since. I have a beautiful tama star classic performer kit in storage with sabian cymbals and it kills me to know they are just sitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worldbreaker is one of the Hulks nicknames. It's what the guys on my jiu-jitsu team call me. 86 is from my 86 Harley

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

just a quick name that came to mind, just wanted to register asap and msg Dylan as well learn from you guys.

Mine is soooo boring. It means my name is Jacob! BUT ...I have a good story to go with that! As you know I am the first born son of DrB. There are 5 of us. DrB thought thought that to make up for his wild younger days that he would name his sons from the bible. That gives him some extra brownie points ..right? Isn't that correct? OK..so I am Jacob, my brother of 40 is Zeke..Ezekiel,.. my brother of 38 is Noah, brother of 30 is Izzy...Izaiah. Now drb was on too much test one year and has another son who is 19.His name...Howard! What happened DrB..no biblical name? He must have forgotten by then. We big brothers call him HoBo....cause drb was doing the Horizontal Boogie in his later years!! Now of course Howie thinks we call him hobo based on his name being howard...but that is our secret! I think he reads this board, so now he will learn the truth!!

Mine is soooo boring. It means my name is Jacob! BUT ...I have a good story to go with that! As you know I am the first born son of DrB. There are 5 of us. DrB thought thought that to make up for his wild younger days that he would name his sons from the bible. That gives him some extra brownie points ..right? Isn't that correct? OK..so I am Jacob, my brother of 40 is Zeke..Ezekiel,.. my brother of 38 is Noah, brother of 30 is Izzy...Izaiah. Now drb was on too much test one year and has another son who is 19.His name...Howard! What happened DrB..no biblical name? He must have forgotten by then. We big brothers call him HoBo....cause drb was doing the Horizontal Boogie in his later years!! Now of course Howie thinks we call him hobo based on his name being howard...but that is our secret! I think he reads this board, so now he will learn the truth!!

Haha....I love it bro. That's great!

I would assume a Buddha builder is a creator of Buddha statues.

Am I right?!?!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom