napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T Bol, Dosing question?

21infantry

So I have taken Dylans Less is more to heart. Relative noob to anything other then Test Cyp and Var. Would 30mg a day be sufficient as a noob, and how would you spread the dosage out. Thinking 2 in the AM one in the PM. Thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

So I have taken Dylans Less is more to heart. Relative noob to anything other then Test Cyp and Var. Would 30mg a day be sufficient as a noob, and how would you spread the dosage out. Thinking 2 in the AM one in the PM. Thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

I think 30mg would be a good start if you are new to it. There's nothing wrong with that. Honestly though, I would go just a tad higher at like 40mg, but it depends on how your tabs are dosed. Usually they are either 20mg or 25mg per pill, so what I would do is go either 20mg twice per day or 25mg twice per day split dose depending on what you have. If you still want to go to the lower side, you can get a pill cutter, and do your 30. I defnitely wouldn't go under 30. Since 60mg is what we normally recommend as the sweet spot, if you want to stay lower I just think the 40-50mg range is better, especially considering how mild the drug is to begin with

My first time with Tbol I did 50mg 3 in the am 2 in the pm. I don't think you have to split the dose I'm just OCD like that lol. I've heard mixed reviews with the lower dose, but I say try it out and let us know.

Thanks Guys, there 10mg pills. So Ill bump it up to 40mg a day. If need be Ill get some more. Just read conflicting reports on the dosing. Some day no more then 50mg a day and that 30mg is a good starting point. But screw it Ill just go 40mg and adjust from there.

Thanks Guys, there 10mg pills. So Ill bump it up to 40mg a day. If need be Ill get some more. Just read conflicting reports on the dosing. Some day no more then 50mg a day and that 30mg is a good starting point. But screw it Ill just go 40mg and adjust from there.

Another alternative that is a good option would be to start at 30mg for the first 2 weeks then possibly bump to 40mg afterwards, if you want to start on the low side. If you were doing that, I would dose 20mg of it preworkout, and the other 10mg spaced 8 hours from that dose.

Actually rick that is a pretty damn good Idea. I kind of did this backwards as I already started my elevated T Shots twice a week two weeks ago. So I'm sure Ill be getting some nice benefits from this either way. Anybody know the half life of T Bol is by the way?

Another alternative that is a good option would be to start at 30mg for the first 2 weeks then possibly bump to 40mg afterwards, if you want to start on the low side. If you were doing that, I would dose 20mg of it preworkout, and the other 10mg spaced 8 hours from that dose.
Yea that's a good idea

Actually rick that is a pretty damn good Idea. I kind of did this backwards as I already started my elevated T Shots twice a week two weeks ago. So I'm sure Ill be getting some nice benefits from this either way. Anybody know the half life of T Bol is by the way?

I believe it is around 16hrs.... What dose test are you going to be running

30-40mg a day should be fine for no more than 8 weeks. 10-15mg a day if used for a bridge. Expect decent gains in strength and slight gains in muscle. I wouldn't go too high with the dosage if u don't notice much from it that's just what Tbol is.

375 a week in two doses. Pretty light cycle, its technically my second cycle but my first one was short and I had no Idea what I was doing.
Oh nice, yea I don't use too high of doses either, I rarely go over 400mg of test a week as well.

Half life is 16 hours for oral turinabol

40-60mg is the sweet spot. TBOL is milder then other anabolics so you need a bit more. i wouldnt go over 60 though personally..

for your first time, 40mg is perfect.

and you can taper up from 20mg if you want but thats up to you. i would just hit it at 40mg right off the bat for 4-6 weeks. when you feel the 40mg kick youre gonna wish you had it at 40mg from beginning.

watch your BP and heart rate

and also i dose it twice a day. dose in am and pm is fine or dose like rick suggested is fine. whatever you prefer.

40-60mg is the sweet spot. TBOL is milder then other anabolics so you need a bit more. i wouldnt go over 60 though personally..

for your first time, 40mg is perfect.

and you can taper up from 20mg if you want but thats up to you. i would just hit it at 40mg right off the bat for 4-6 weeks. when you feel the 40mg kick youre gonna wish you had it at 40mg from beginning.

watch your BP and heart rate

and also i dose it twice a day. dose in am and pm is fine or dose like rick suggested is fine. whatever you prefer.

Milder in what regard? In Dylans videos on T Bol, he claims its a decent bulker and gives good strength. I was hopeing maybe adding 5lbs of lean mass on it, is this not realistic?

Milder in what regard? In Dylans videos on T Bol, he claims its a decent bulker and gives good strength. I was hopeing maybe adding 5lbs of lean mass on it, is this not realistic?

Thats hard to say bro, there are alot of variables that come with this. Diet, training, sleep. Tbol will give you some strength tho,

you can definitely get 5lbs on it. it will be lean muscle.

milder in terms of its anabolic strength. compared to something like DBOL, anadrol, etc. it also carries no water weight so that makes it seem a lot slower and milder. you dont see crazy gains, its slow and steady. your strength will trickle up. and your vascularity should increase quite a bit.

the strength is not as profound as DECA but it is a nice boost nonetheless.

Thats hard to say bro, there are alot of variables that come with this. Diet, training, sleep. Tbol will give you some strength tho,

Naturally but it has the capability no doubt?

you can definitely get 5lbs on it. it will be lean muscle.

milder in terms of its anabolic strength. compared to something like DBOL, anadrol, etc. it also carries no water weight so that makes it seem a lot slower and milder. you dont see crazy gains, its slow and steady. your strength will trickle up. and your vascularity should increase quite a bit.

the strength is not as profound as DECA but it is a nice boost nonetheless.

I'm actually pretty happy with my size just looking for a little more. Lean bulker and vascularity and clean gains is what I'm looking for. Not interested in huge mass builders

I'm actually pretty happy with my size just looking for a little more. Lean bulker and vascularity and clean gains is what I'm looking for. Not interested in huge mass builders[/QUOTE]

yeah thats exactly what you will get at 40mg man. strength, vascularity, lean mass on a DAILY

TBOL is such a beast tho, it is versatile. you can lean bulk, recomp, or cut on TBOL.

my next goal for tbol is to cut on it. using dylans idea of 25mg tbol + 25mg winny for a savage cut.

I'm actually pretty happy with my size just looking for a little more. Lean bulker and vascularity and clean gains is what I'm looking for. Not interested in huge mass builders

yeah thats exactly what you will get at 40mg man. strength, vascularity, lean mass on a DAILY[/QUOTE]

Awesome man, reviews are all over the board on T Bol. Thought it sounded like something I was looking for. Ill run it and see what happens

yeah thats exactly what you will get at 40mg man. strength, vascularity, lean mass on a DAILY

Awesome man, reviews are all over the board on T Bol. Thought it sounded like something I was looking for. Ill run it and see what happens[/QUOTE]

nice man, just make sure of course to run CEL cycle assist with it.

and watch your blood pressure and heart rate on it. get a small at home BP reader if you dont have one already and check it daily

Top Bottom