napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

who you guys got in the world series???

I definitely want the mets to win but im having a hard time seeing it... the royals have the experience there and that game 1 win was big for them... the thing about the royals is their bullpen is so solid and that makes it so tough to get to them... people have had them going all the way for 5 years now ever since they had all these guys coming up through the farm system... it just took them time to mature and get to this stature but going to the world series two years in a row now is a big fucking deal... you dont see that often, especially with a team built like this... they don't have any stud players but they have the best "team" and that's what win's titles... check the giants, the cardinals etc... what studs have they had on those teams? they have some solid players but the cardinals got better when pujols left and kept winning... the giants win on pitching etc... the royals just have a consistent lineup top to bottom and they are coached well and they know how to play together and that's what wins championships... i dont care for them at all but i recognize a well oiled machine such as they are... i think what the mets have done this year is nothing short of amazing and they do have a chance but i just feel like kansas city is taking it...

You got that right bro. I'm all for the mets winning, but I have to respect the royals. They have a hell of a team, and know how to win as a team. They have the whole package, and they will be tough to stop

metss getting a whipping in game 2.. lets see if they can come back.. ughhh

I want the mets to win. Not a mets fan but i like some of those guys

PHURIOUS

you have to like cespedes and harvey... the mets were picked to finish last in their division so everything they accomplish is beyond impressive... i hope they find a way but in reality, the royals are probably too tough... let's hope though!

You got that right bro. I'm all for the mets winning, but I have to respect the royals. They have a hell of a team, and know how to win as a team. They have the whole package, and they will be tough to stop

exactly... i'll take a good "team" over a set of pre madonnas with big stats who can't play together... how often do we see the high payroll teams not do shit? Example and yes Im obviously partial since the A's are my team but look at what they have done with basically no payroll all these times... you see these huge payrolls do jack shit and then have to let big players go, eat the contracts and have to start over again... there's a method here that if you get the right group, you have the advantage

you have to like cespedes and harvey... the mets were picked to finish last in their division so everything they accomplish is beyond impressive... i hope they find a way but in reality, the royals are probably too tough... let's hope though!

Dont forget captain america. That dude is a dedicated mother fucker to come back from spinal stenosis. Did you what he has to do everyday befor the game just to get on the field THAT DAY. He shows up 4 hours before game does his full physical thrapy workout then get treatment and stretching. And all this is hours before any of the other guys show up. True warrior

PHURIOUS

Dont forget captain america. That dude is a dedicated mother fucker to come back from spinal stenosis. Did you what he has to do everyday befor the game just to get on the field THAT DAY. He shows up 4 hours before game does his full physical thrapy workout then get treatment and stretching. And all this is hours before any of the other guys show up. True warrior

PHURIOUS

Serious respect!!

Cueto threw a hell of a game last night! That was a huge pickup for KC acquiring him before the trade deadline

Cueto threw a hell of a game last night! That was a huge pickup for KC acquiring him before the trade deadline

He definatly did. He looked a little shaky there after the teade hut he seems to have settled in now.

PHURIOUS

so 1 more game and the royals win it all! dont look good for ny'ers !

well is offical the mets got their azz's kicked in extra innings! we done.. hurtful but it was a hell of a ride

Ya. I had hoped the mets would atleast get it to a dramatic game 7

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom