napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to get rid out of acne?

Just used my nizoral on my shoulders and back. Couldn't believe the effects, I tried a bunch of different Otc products but nothing cleared it faster than my nizoral shampoo.

Just used my nizoral on my shoulders and back. Couldn't believe the effects, I tried a bunch of different Otc products but nothing cleared it faster than my nizoral shampoo.

I rotate that in as well. No experience with aas others than TRT. So I'll see how my acne flares when j blast soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this could help, but I have some food intolerance. I used to have acne until I have changed my diet and went completely healthy (organic and no processed foods). My skin is now very smooth and I have got ridden completely of acne. Fried stuff and other highly processed foods were causing me skin issues.

My assumption is that acne can be removed by heating healthy and by taking under control estrogen with AI. I didn't discover my food sensitivities until recently, I used to feel bad without knowing what caused it. I am sure lot's of people out there is intolerant to certain foods and they don't know, such as gluten (which generally speaking causes bloating to the majority of people including heartburn).

Like other guys have said in the forum, it's personal. You just have to find what works for you by trial and error, since some food intolerance cannot be discovered by allergy tests, not blood work (unless celiac disease and similar).

I get "flare ups" from time to time from TRT. Small zits wherever my workout T-Shirts make a tight contact with the skin. These two cleansers and tanning have helped the most:

Derma Zinc Soap
http://www.amazon.com/DermaZinc-Zinc-Therapy-Soap-106g/dp/B005KL32NQ

Nizoral Shampoo:
http://www.amazon.com/Nizoral-Anti-Dandruff-Shampoo-4-oz/dp/B0000Y3CRY

The Nizoral Shampoo helps because it fights off DHT at the skin pores (assuming your acne and mine is a result from elevated DHT). This remedy has been helpful. Put the shampoo on a long brush, wash your entire body with this shampoo.

As you too, I wish there was a more preventive way to stop it. I'm 53 years old for crying out loud, it's really a pain in the ass.

Accutane. 10mg a day for a few months and you will never get a spot again. You won't get any sides from 10mg so don't believe all the stories

Top Bottom