bannednutritionnapsgear

How much testosterone do you actually need?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Fella Finn

VIP Member
This is PRICELESS information and I think we all know that MANY people could learn a lot from this and from all of your content sir! Big THANK YOU from all of us for all of your hard work and amazing content!

ballin2504

I use to be the 500 mg/wk guy on every cycle until I found isarms. Now I stay around 300-350 it makes a lot more sense for my goals!

JasonPriest

Isarms VIP
V.I.P.
check out domestic-supply.com, greg is an awesome dude and will take care of you, they have the best test

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Definitely a debatable topic but something that needs discussed. The key word here is "need". There seeks to be a misunderstanding out there on what you actually need versus what you may decide to do in your own cycle and scenario. Many know im a big advocate for high test in cycles, but the way my body responds to test is not like the majority out there

SL15

my sweet spot is around 250-300 for weekly use. I feel good here, my labs are all clean here and I have no side effects here. I'll push it a bit higher in my blasts but always return to this as my baseline. As I've aged I don't feel the need for super high doses of anything anymore.
Good info shared above.

Tazz

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
my sweet spot is around 250-300 for weekly use. I feel good here, my labs are all clean here and I have no side effects here. I'll push it a bit higher in my blasts but always return to this as my baseline. As I've aged I don't feel the need for super high doses of anything anymore.
Good info shared above.
absolutely!!

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Absolutely love this one. So many questions on this topic. For me, 400-500mg per week is a great dose if ran solo. When stacking, I keep test around 200-300mg per week max.