napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much testosterone do you actually need?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

This is PRICELESS information and I think we all know that MANY people could learn a lot from this and from all of your content sir! Big THANK YOU from all of us for all of your hard work and amazing content!

I use to be the 500 mg/wk guy on every cycle until I found isarms. Now I stay around 300-350 it makes a lot more sense for my goals!

check out domestic-supply.com, greg is an awesome dude and will take care of you, they have the best test

Definitely a debatable topic but something that needs discussed. The key word here is "need". There seeks to be a misunderstanding out there on what you actually need versus what you may decide to do in your own cycle and scenario. Many know im a big advocate for high test in cycles, but the way my body responds to test is not like the majority out there

my sweet spot is around 250-300 for weekly use. I feel good here, my labs are all clean here and I have no side effects here. I'll push it a bit higher in my blasts but always return to this as my baseline. As I've aged I don't feel the need for super high doses of anything anymore.
Good info shared above.

my sweet spot is around 250-300 for weekly use. I feel good here, my labs are all clean here and I have no side effects here. I'll push it a bit higher in my blasts but always return to this as my baseline. As I've aged I don't feel the need for super high doses of anything anymore.
Good info shared above.
absolutely!!

Absolutely love this one. So many questions on this topic. For me, 400-500mg per week is a great dose if ran solo. When stacking, I keep test around 200-300mg per week max.

Top Bottom