napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much testosterone cypionate should i take?

Jordan92

My Dr has me on TRT and arimidex. She only wants me on 100mg/week. I feel this is too low and would like to take 100 - 150 mg two times a week. What are the typical doses? What dose do you guys see good results at?

My Dr has me on TRT and arimidex. She only wants me on 100mg/week. I feel this is too low and would like to take 100 - 150 mg two times a week. What are the typical doses? What dose do you guys see good results at?

U must check your bloods...if 100 mg brings you to normal t levels that's all u need..if you add more your on a cycle and not trt..that will cause damage to you in the long run

You have to go by your bloodwork my friend.That plus how you feel.Usually 100mg is a good start but not usually where you stay. Is she willing to do bloods until you get to the sweet spot? If not then do your own bloods and supplement her dose with some of your own.You can also tell her since the low dose of 100mg she gave you that the girls have been saying your dick tastes funny. No just kidding ok.

They want you around 7 too 900ng you could stay at 11 ish and be fine depends on your body though repeated bloodwork is needed

100 a week is a great start. Many begin on as little as 75. I feel it's better to start high and then go down if necessary. So many guys struggle with small doses putting them in sub-par low mid-range still and then have to work up, so it's good you've got a Doc who's willing to give you a solid and regular dose to begin with.

200 - 300 a week is a beginner cycle dose man, totally not needed unless your body has worked up some amount of androgen resistance.

Whatever puts you highish normal (usually anything up to 120mg). But you're going to need bloods to check and adjust anyway. There's a small chance that even 100mg will put you a bit over high normal and even if you feel good, the Doc will probably want you under the threshold.

Definitely go off bloods. But I predict 150 is a common sweet spot. But maybe that's me. Either way you need to let levels peak and then see how you test and feel

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

don't be in any hurry to up your dose...shoot for 900-1000ng/dL
I've been on trt for 15 yrs...in 5yrs you will need a higher blood concentration (1000-1100) to achieve the same "feeling"
10 years down the line it will be 1200ng/dL etc

As others pointed out, the correct way to run TRT is to go strictly off of bloodwork results. You want to be at upper normal range and the dose that gets you there can be different for everyone. Generally 100-200mg per week is what's recommended. 100mg is the best way to start. Get bloods after 5 weeks and assess that level. If you aren't there yet the dose can go to 125mg or something and the repeat the testing again to see your levels after a few more weeks. Your doctor should be doing all of this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Honestly thats a great dose. Thats what i do on cruises and i feel fantastic. But i do 100mg every 5 days and dont use adex. Use aromasin also once every 5 days and u will feel amazing. And yes i agree. Run that for a while maybe 6 weeks then get a bloodtest and see where ur numbers are and adjust from there

9 years on Cypionate. Started at 100mg 2x/week and was aromatizing too much so added 0.50mg arimidex 2x/week. Felt much better. 3 years later we added HCG 300iu 2x/week and the balls came back to life, felt good. Now Dylan is saying that weekly doses are contraindicated. At 52 years old and still very active, I don't want atrophy of the testes...looking for options myself...I titrated all the way down to 120mg/week and reduced the arimidex to 0.25mg 2x/week to control Estrogen easier, but lost some performance too!

My Dr prescribed was 130mg/week and now I self administer at 150mg/week (I like round numbers LOL). Puts my bloods where I want them. Like everyone else, I love the feel of high test but I would rather not deal with the immediate side affects like acne or the potential long term sides of running more so I keep it reasonable. Some guys have to run much higher (like 200-300mg) because they are hypermetabolizers. BTW not sure if that is the correct term.

Regardless, keep an eye on your bloodwork.

i know that i have never felt better on ay cycle than when i was just running 150 mg of test... 100-150 is generally all you need but just like EVERYONE else said, you MUST judge it off bloods... just because it is good for one does not mean it is good for the next..

Honestly thats a great dose. Thats what i do on cruises and i feel fantastic. But i do 100mg every 5 days and dont use adex. Use aromasin also once every 5 days and u will feel amazing. And yes i agree. Run that for a while maybe 6 weeks then get a bloodtest and see where ur numbers are and adjust from there

Any benefit to injecting every five days? If your doing 100mg every five days, what would be be total for 7days or a week?

Any benefit to injecting every five days? If your doing 100mg every five days, what would be be total for 7days or a week?
It averages out to about 140mg per week. I can see going to every 5 days for enanthate. For test C once a week is plenty because of the 8 day half life

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
Top Bottom