napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

I love cooking on my pit, pork shoulders, whole chickens yum.
Yes my AR is a Lotta fun, so is the beretta, and the kimber, n the s&w, on.

5fdp

39f97b031cf6eaeed3a887fbc673e7ff.jpg

This is my also

5fdp

NHL 16 on the PS4.. EASHL is back this year and I can't put the controller down.... and naps, I crush naps.

I enjoy traveling, playing lacrosse on an alumni team, I have tought myself basically everything to know about the Vietnam war (don't know why just a fascination LOL), I trade and sell Jordans, huge computer nerd, and recently got into cooking. I very rarely get to do these anymore due to working two jobs, Security for an investment company and just became a cook at a local restaurant about 4 months ago. I also do my side business with illegals to support everything but the bills. Kinda hard living on your own with a girlfriend to feed at 19 but I do manage to balance everything.

we may have to get some games against each other as soon as i go get this one bro... i love NHL man!

Dude absolutely. Only 1 of my friends has a ps4 with nhl... Gets old whooping the same ass over and over hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a daytime construction worker, fulltime father (and grandfather) who plays guitar in a blues/metal band at night.

I'm first and foremost a family man to my wife and 2 boys. They are 6 and 8 years old. We are a huge sports family, mostly hockey and baseball. Growing up in Buffalo before moving to Canada, I am obviously a suffering NFL fan as well! I also have 2 Weimaraners that are so full of energy it blows my mind. I am the trainer for my oldest sons hockey team and play softball myself. The extra time I have is focused on Freemasonry. I enjoy the fraternity and helping out in the community. I have a small beer brew kit that I might use a few times per year but I'm still a beginner in that regard. I enjoy the occasional craft beer. Lastly, for employment, I am a territory manager for the largest baking company in the world. We only sell bread in my market but other goods throughout the world. Cheers brothers!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Hockey games are some of the most exciting around. I usually work up a good sweat just staying on the edge of my seat lol.

Hockey's the best, I'm so happy the regular season is about to start. It's just non stop action.

I have many interests and find myself wasting time on a whole bunch of different things but my main and consistent hobbies are

Working on and driving high end cars (also do this for work)

As previously stated Hockey is pretty much my life and has been for the last 10 years. I watch it, play it in real life, and nhl 16 when I have time

Video games for sure as it helps me relax outside of the gym, use to play a lot of MMO style games when I was in highschool

And hanging out with the gf because she's insanely hot and likes doing all the same stupid shit I do

Top Bottom