bannednutritionnapsgear

Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

NJBro

Senior Member
What are you into

I collect:
Watches
Vintage Straight Razors (yes I shave with one)
Cigars
And whiskey
The cigars and whiskey are occasional indulgences.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Saiyan

Active member
Member
What little free time I have, I like to be outdoors. All of our vehicles have a pole in them so we can stop at any canal, creek, ditch, or pond we see lol. I also have horses, so a lot of my spare time is with them. And then I let my nerd side take over now and then with a little D&D action... Lol
 

SpikedEggnog

Active member
Saiyan said:
What little free time I have, I like to be outdoors. All of our vehicles have a pole in them so we can stop at any canal, creek, ditch, or pond we see lol. I also have horses, so a lot of my spare time is with them. And then I let my nerd side take over now and then with a little D&D action... Lol

D and D lol..
 

cmb5017

Active member
Member
I enjoy selling crack on 5th and main...if im not hustling I enjoy producing quality meth in my back yard lab. Sometimes I stand in as Dylan's body double
 

sweetnspicy

Member
I make jewelry that I sell... Hint hint if you have ladies you want to surprise. I love to read, write, be happy and of course hang out with all of you guys on the board. (I must be really sick in the head)
 

SpikedEggnog

Active member
sweetnspicy said:
I make jewelry that I sell... Hint hint if you have ladies you want to surprise. I love to read, write, be happy and of course hang out with all of you guys on the board. (I must be really sick in the head)

lol..have you ever got an order for AAS and some jewelry too...that'd be a weird combo...reminds me of the weird late night shoppings at wal mart or something where you just need a few things, like Tuna or Beans and you pick some random stuff up on the way - I end up at the counter with Black Beans, Tuna, Socks, and a movie - the cashier is like, What The??
 

sweetnspicy

Member
SpikedEggnog said:
sweetnspicy said:
I make jewelry that I sell... Hint hint if you have ladies you want to surprise. I love to read, write, be happy and of course hang out with all of you guys on the board. (I must be really sick in the head)

lol..have you ever got an order for AAS and some jewelry too...that'd be a weird combo...reminds me of the weird late night shoppings at wal mart or something where you just need a few things, like Tuna or Beans and you pick some random stuff up on the way - I end up at the counter with Black Beans, Tuna, Socks, and a movie - the cashier is like, What The??

Lmao
 

JM750

MODERATOR
Member
I used to build motorcycles for fun and then get to enjoy them. I love tinkering around with them and making them stop faster and go faster. :D
 
Music - play many instruments and I collect fine guitars.

Also love the outdoors! Hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, laying on the lawn with the kiddos, etc. Love being outside.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

JM750

MODERATOR
Member
I wouldnt call it a hobby, but i love being a dad to my kids. Sure they wear me out at times, but thats when i send them back home to their Mother. Lol
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
JM750 said:
I wouldnt call it a hobby, but i love being a dad to my kids. Sure they wear me out at times, but thats when i send them back home to their Mother. Lol


Amen to that brother. My kids are my world, and I'm delighted to say they are my biggest hobby even more so than bodybuilding. I try to fill every weekend that I have time off with spending time with them and doing things. Life's too short and they grow up every time you blink. I embrace every moment with them
 

NJBro

Senior Member
cmb5017 said:
I enjoy selling crack on 5th and main...if im not hustling I enjoy producing quality meth in my back yard lab. Sometimes I stand in as Dylan's body double

ROFLMAO!!!!
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

cbbram said:
Taking care of my autistic son (more like a 2nd full time job)
I understand that one completely too my man. My oldest son, which turns 21 next week is severely autistic and requires constant care. He's been non verbal his whole life. My exwife has custody of him, and I don't get to see him often because it causes a lot of problems for him leaving his home, but when I do see him its certainly a full time job
 

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
Taking care of my autistic son (more like a 2nd full time job)
I understand that one completely too my man. My oldest son, which turns 21 next week is severely autistic and requires constant care. He's been non verbal his whole life. My exwife has custody of him, and I don't get to see him often because it causes a lot of problems for him leaving his home, but when I do see him its certainly a full time job

My son is the same... Severely autistic and non-verbal.. He's 12... We have a professional lady that helps out. So between my ex-wife, the professional lady and myself we have it covered. Not just anyone can take care of him... I even had to take classes to deal with certain situations.
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
Taking care of my autistic son (more like a 2nd full time job)
I understand that one completely too my man. My oldest son, which turns 21 next week is severely autistic and requires constant care. He's been non verbal his whole life. My exwife has custody of him, and I don't get to see him often because it causes a lot of problems for him leaving his home, but when I do see him its certainly a full time job

My son is the same... Severely autistic and non-verbal.. He's 12... We have a professional lady that helps out. So between my ex-wife, the professional lady and myself we have it covered. Not just anyone can take care of him... I even had to take classes to deal with certain situations.
Oh I know the feeling man. It's a very tough thing to deal with, and hard for anyone to understand unless they have been through it. It consumes every moment you have and becomes very frustrating. It gets extremely hard to make the best of a situation with your own son when its so impossible to really get any interaction. They live in their own world, and its so hard day in and day out to try and remotely live a normal life. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you brother. It's a true test in the biggest way of being a good parent
 

cmb5017

Active member
Member
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
Taking care of my autistic son (more like a 2nd full time job)
I understand that one completely too my man. My oldest son, which turns 21 next week is severely autistic and requires constant care. He's been non verbal his whole life. My exwife has custody of him, and I don't get to see him often because it causes a lot of problems for him leaving his home, but when I do see him its certainly a full time job

My son is the same... Severely autistic and non-verbal.. He's 12... We have a professional lady that helps out. So between my ex-wife, the professional lady and myself we have it covered. Not just anyone can take care of him... I even had to take classes to deal with certain situations.
Oh I know the feeling man. It's a very tough thing to deal with, and hard for anyone to understand unless they have been through it. It consumes every moment you have and becomes very frustrating. It gets extremely hard to make the best of a situation with your own son when its so impossible to really get any interaction. They live in their own world, and its so hard day in and day out to try and remotely live a normal life. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you brother. It's a true test in the biggest way of being a good parent

Much props to u guys. So many guys would just wash thier hands of a situation like that because it takes alot of hard work and special care...alot. more than regular kids
 

sweetnspicy

Member
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hobbies (other than fitness LOL)

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
RickRock said:
"cbbram" said:
Taking care of my autistic son (more like a 2nd full time job)
I understand that one completely too my man. My oldest son, which turns 21 next week is severely autistic and requires constant care. He's been non verbal his whole life. My exwife has custody of him, and I don't get to see him often because it causes a lot of problems for him leaving his home, but when I do see him its certainly a full time job

My son is the same... Severely autistic and non-verbal.. He's 12... We have a professional lady that helps out. So between my ex-wife, the professional lady and myself we have it covered. Not just anyone can take care of him... I even had to take classes to deal with certain situations.
Oh I know the feeling man. It's a very tough thing to deal with, and hard for anyone to understand unless they have been through it. It consumes every moment you have and becomes very frustrating. It gets extremely hard to make the best of a situation with your own son when its so impossible to really get any interaction. They live in their own world, and its so hard day in and day out to try and remotely live a normal life. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you brother. It's a true test in the biggest way of being a good parent

My job is special education and I work with level III, the middle of the road to severely autistic. I work in 5th and 6th grade. It is brutal on so many parents and the kids. The frustration that must come from not being able to communicate your needs, wants and emotions as well as not being able to identify the emotions of others around them makes it hard on everyone involved. We just try to get through as much as we can to make sure they live the happiest and healthiest life they can as they reach their potential.
 
Top