napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hipo Review

SpikedEggnog

for anyone interested, here is my experience with hipo:

i ordered 4 products from hipo. deca, dbol, provi, and aromasin. he promptly shipped it in two packages. i received the deca in 8 days i believe, but the dbol provi aromasin never came. i explained this to him and he said his policy was that if you did not get tracking there is no reshipment unless you have a customs notice. my package was MIA with no customs notice, there was also a post office strike in greece around the time my package was shipped. it was 28 days with no sign of my package, so i explained to him that i just wanted the product, i am not looking to scam, i am not lying, i am just a fellow bodybuilder, and i never received anything but Deca for whatever reason. he was reasonable and sent the rest of the product with tracking as soon as I explained myself to him. i showed him respect and he returned it. his communication was very good at first but it was slower after I ordered, i think possibly due to him being on a vacation?? I am unsure. his customer service and respect was top notch. as for his gear, I am unsure because I havent ran it yet BUT his provi and aromasin look LEGIT so far, Bayer Provi and Pfizer Aromasin..

SpikedEggnog said:

i ordered 4 products from hipo. deca, dbol, provi, and aromasin. he promptly shipped it in two packages. i received the deca in 8 days i believe, but the dbol provi aromasin never came. i explained this to him and he said his policy was that if you did not get tracking there is no reshipment unless you have a customs notice. my package was MIA with no customs notice, there was also a post office strike in greece around the time my package was shipped. it was 28 days with no sign of my package, so i explained to him that i just wanted the product, i am not looking to scam, i am not lying, i am just a fellow bodybuilder, and i never received anything but Deca for whatever reason. he was reasonable and sent the rest of the product with tracking as soon as I explained myself to him. i showed him respect and he returned it. his communication was very good at first but it was slower after I ordered, i think possibly due to him being on a vacation?? I am unsure. his customer service and respect was top notch. as for his gear, I am unsure because I havent ran it yet BUT his provi and aromasin look LEGIT so far, Bayer Provi and Pfizer Aromasin..

thank you for the review bro... i love the honesty you always provide... i do know hipo and he's a very respectable and honest person in my experience so i would expect him to take care of you... definitely looking for your reviews on his gear as well...

Hey!

Thanks for the comment! I really appreciate you took time to write about your experience with us.

Unfortunately packages can get lost in the post (believe me, the percentage of missing packages in your country is under 1%). Against that there is nothing I can do but I do like people that talk about their problem with respect, knowing that in some point I´m not the only responsible for the shipping.

As you know, I´m the kind of guy with who you can talk quiet and nicely. Believe me if such a thing happens I´ll be open to solve the situation, as I already did :)

Thanks, again, for the review. Please do not forget to complete it once you had tested the products.

Hipo

Top Bottom