napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo Norma bloodwork

Kawiguy88

5 weeks in on the gear, blood taken 28 hours after last pin.

Norma test e 250mg 2x per week.
Pregnyl hcg ( hipo) 250iu 2x per week.
Anavar (vermodje) 60mg per day split dose 30mg am 30mg at pm.

Can't figure out how to post the full analysis from my cell phone to here. But here's some of the main things I'll put and if anybody knows how to put my pdf email to attach here let me know.

Testosterone, total- 2849
Estradiol- 36
Fsh <.7
Lh <.2

What do you guys think? First time doing mid cycle, not sure what to think about it...

Also glucose reads high @108
Ast high @131
Alt high @237
Mpv low @7.4

Don't know if those are to be of concern or not, also I did not fast.

Everything else at normal range

Also been taking .25mg eod adex from rui

Thanks for the update bro, I've never used his Norma's before so this is def some good info

Yes, it was 1300ish can't remember the exact number I was only using 200mg and it was basically the same as my Script Test cyp I get from my Dr.

I ran Anavar also and my liver values were higher than that. I don't plan on running orals again... Not worth it at my age (45)

What's the range for your liver values ? They seem super high to me when I get bloods , anything over 50 is high on my blood work.

I've never done any bloods before so I don't know where I was precycle.. what is that the ast and alt values?

Also does anyone know if var affects the total testosterone value?

I can copy and paste my whole blood work data for anybody who knows about it to give it a once over lol. I have no idea what half the stuff is...

Ast and alt are wayyy high... that's not good.. I guess I'll have to do post cycle bloods to see where I'm at and just may not be able to do any oral in the future, I'd be OK with that..

^^absolutely this. NAC, milk thistle, cobra head...some cycle support? Nervous for you bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People underestimate the damage methyl oral can do. Even "mild" orals can have huge effect..

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
You got it bud. Cycle support to protect you is very necessary. Would never run an oral without something for support..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I read some conflicting stuff about oral support, from people running it while on, and others that say run it afterwards for some reason I can't remember. It was a few weeks ago that I looked I was planning on using something for after but I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it during as well..

Top Bottom