napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Highly questionable

People will inflate everything they think they can... best way to pop his bubble is to max his ass out. There's one guy at my gym during the evenings, he looks like pure water weight, but he has size. His numbers are weak AF though. He asked if I wanted to work out with them one day and I jokingly said take it easy on me I'm old. We began and all his weights were light in the ass, I upped everything and max repped it all. He was stunned and now when he see's me he literally acts like he's bowing and says 'I'm the only guy he hasn't broken in the gym'... sad thing is his routine was like child's play to me and what hurts him is that he trains with guys half his size... you know the type the big guy who trains with lil' folk to impress them and ends up hurting themselves strength-wise.

People will inflate everything they think they can... best way to pop his bubble is to max his ass out. There's one guy at my gym during the evenings, he looks like pure water weight, but he has size. His numbers are weak AF though. He asked if I wanted to work out with them one day and I jokingly said take it easy on me I'm old. We began and all his weights were light in the ass, I upped everything and max repped it all. He was stunned and now when he see's me he literally acts like he's bowing and says 'I'm the only guy he hasn't broken in the gym'... sad thing is his routine was like child's play to me and what hurts him is that he trains with guys half his size... you know the type the big guy who trains with lil' folk to impress them and ends up hurting themselves strength-wise.

Love it brother! that's fucking beautiful... anyone that ever works out with me once its generally their last... LOL so i understand... i am always solo because i have to slow down for others and i just cant do it.. its not about being an ass or anything but its about getting out of it what i need to every day... slowing down for others does not help me whatsoever... so i can't do it...

most likely hes full of crap, but he may bench that much. but honestly it doesnt matter anyways because the dude is tiny. i dont care much for strength when you dont have any size to back it up.

most likely hes full of crap, but he may bench that much. but honestly it doesnt matter anyways because the dude is tiny. i dont care much for strength when you dont have any size to back it up.

Size rules everything around me... Size is the money! Dolla, Dolla Bill yall... lil' Wu-Tang analogy. (C.R.E.A.M.)

Thats something that will kill your progress. Training with people below you on the regular. In my mind, you don't always want to be in "1st place" because whats after that to push you? You have to train with people stronger and more intense or at least look towards those people as motivation so you can push yourself to that level. Otherwise... You'll just be stuck in in the same position as as the king of shit.. and that applies to many facets in life.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Thats something that will kill your progress. Training with people below you on the regular. In my mind, you don't always want to be in "1st place" because whats after that to push you? You have to train with people stronger and more intense or at least look towards those people as motivation so you can push yourself to that level. Otherwise... You'll just be stuck in in the same position as as the king of shit.. and that applies to many facets in life.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I agree. You always want a bigger and better goal to go for.

Top Bottom