napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Highly questionable

AsapSlim

I work with this guy, i think he said he's only got about 2 yrs under his belt working out and he's always bragging about how much weight he can push. He will buy supps off of web sites then come in the next day talking about how much better and stronger he feels...umm placebo...He's a real know it all...he's said some questionable things but today took the cake...he says he weigh's 190 he says and maxed out on flat bench @ 495??? Is this even possible??? I always feel like he's lying about everything including his weight, i think he subtracts 10 pounds from his body weight to make it seem like he is really slinging iron. And mind you he has NO definition, he is just a puffy guy with terrible ILS...just a real douche...went to the gym with him one time and after every set he wanted to go up on the weight and then after his set poke his chest out and take a panoramic view of the gym hoping to make eye contact with someone...hoping someone was watching...yawn!!

Ive dealt with him for about a year now but im about to call bullshit on him, weight 190 and maxing 495! oh claims to be 12% bf and has NO vascularity...im over it lol

Why do you even care, you are letting this guy get to you on some level.

I could give two cents about what the next guy is doing in the gym. I'm in there for two reasons, first is to lift and better myself and second to look at all the hard sexy body females ... lol. But seriously who the fuck cares bro! Let it go.

I'm just teasing but thanks! a little Friday humor to get through the work day, but that is me.

I could give two cents about what the next guy is doing in the gym. I'm in there for two reasons, first is to lift and better myself and second to look at all the hard sexy body females ... lol. But seriously who the fuck cares bro! Let it go.

I was really wondering that myself. I personally, would smile and nod. Let the guy tell stories about how he was jumping HALOs off of space shuttles over Vietnam during the cold war with nothing but a letter opener and a pack of Tic-Tacs.

+1...Lol

Especially the females...

I dont care but if i get into a pissing match with someone...they better not be using synthetic urine if you see what im saying. I dont like being lied to i guess thats why i care

I work with this guy, i think he said he's only got about 2 yrs under his belt working out and he's always bragging about how much weight he can push. He will buy supps off of web sites then come in the next day talking about how much better and stronger he feels...umm placebo...He's a real know it all...he's said some questionable things but today took the cake...he says he weigh's 190 he says and maxed out on flat bench @ 495??? Is this even possible??? I always feel like he's lying about everything including his weight, i think he subtracts 10 pounds from his body weight to make it seem like he is really slinging iron. And mind you he has NO definition, he is just a puffy guy with terrible ILS...just a real douche...went to the gym with him one time and after every set he wanted to go up on the weight and then after his set poke his chest out and take a panoramic view of the gym hoping to make eye contact with someone...hoping someone was watching...yawn!!

Sure, how tall is this guy ? It's definitely possible, some of the stronger guys I know are actually smaller believe it or not

Last edited:
Id say about 5'8-5'9
I find it very hard to believe, but it is possible. I honestly don't know how much I I can bench since I haven't in over a year, but last time I maxed out was around 18 months ago and I got 405 at a bodyweight of 188 and I'm 5'9". I'm sure now it's considerably higher but nowhere near 495....maybe 430 at most. I'm considered pretty damn strong for my weight, as is anyone that can bench 2x bodyweight, but 495 is like over 2.5x which is on an elite level that few out there can do

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

it certainly not impossible whatsoever.. ive seen crazier shit but if someone has to sit there and yap yap yap and exaggerate this and that, my guess is its not even close... everytime i see and hear people talk and talk and talk, 99.9% percent they are immensely full of shit... i do the head nod and basically show that im not paying attention nor care... most are smart enough to realize to shut up but some just never get it... im sorry but if i say something and someone does not respond etc. i never would make myself look so fucking foolish and keep going... some people are just too fucking stupid...

Being strong doesn't necessarily mean the person has to "look" strong. Bodybuilders look strong, yet you will see guys half their size pushing 2x the weight.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Being strong doesn't necessarily mean the person has to "look" strong. Bodybuilders look strong, yet you will see guys half their size pushing 2x the weight.

this is very very true.. i live it everyday bro... right now where im at i am pushing a lot ore weight than guys much bigger than me... love me some anadrol.. LOL and im just fucking determined to do so.. i see a lot of guys you would never think of as crazy strong on appearance pushing major weight...

this is very very true.. i live it everyday bro... right now where im at i am pushing a lot ore weight than guys much bigger than me... love me some anadrol.. LOL and im just fucking determined to do so.. i see a lot of guys you would never think of as crazy strong on appearance pushing major weight...
Yea man you are a perfect example.. I see it all the time and when people scratch their heads as to how it's possible I chuckle. They fail to realize that strength adaptation occurs on a much different level than muscular hypertrophy, which I'm sure you already know as a PT.

Yea man you are a perfect example.. I see it all the time and when people scratch their heads as to how it's possible I chuckle. They fail to realize that strength adaptation occurs on a much different level than muscular hypertrophy, which I'm sure you already know as a PT.

absolutely right and its nice to hear someone that understands the concepts of how this works... there's A LOT more than "being big" to being strong... form, technique, explosiveness, muscular endurance, breathing etc... fuck, you know how intricate it really is bro... i wish more understood that...

Top Bottom